Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, March 18, 2016

Wash Machine Effect

It turns out that Earth is actually a funny farm (insane asylum for you PC folks)  for the universe. I don't have any other explanations for the strange behavior we are experiencing in America nor seeing on national television.

Why do you stay in prison when the door is wide open?

Wait. Leave?

Nuts! That won't work in this case, Rosie! We would just hop from one continent to the other and still be in the asylum. It would just be moving to different wards.

I think they put us on spin cycle to try to fling off the crazy. Like a centrifuge system where the shit flies off and sticks to the rim. It's really not the natural rotating of the earth like they tell you in science, but something called the "wash machine effect." Process failure, CPO.



What to do? What to do? I have noticed, however, the Earth is getting crazier. For reals.The mother ship keeps dropping off new subjects so the isolation method of housing us on the same planet for containment purposes is working for everyone else.

Damn you, aliens!


8 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

"Earth is actually a funny farm (insane asylum for you PC folks)"

Actually, it should probably be "mental health ward". Although I prefer "rubber room motel" or "straight jacket tailor and clothiers".

Bill

Momma Fargo said...

Bill. PC on top of PC? My PC was from the 70's. LOL

Cheryl said...

Oh yes, the world is becoming crazier all the time. Even in an insane asylum there are varying degrees of crazy. Mildy crazy, to "OH SHIT" crazy. A lot of the world has gone to the extreme high end of crazy.

Old NFO said...

Nut house isn't PC anymore??? Damn... :-)

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Same craziness, better communications.

Mad Jack said...

It isn't crazy so much as wrong-headed. As I write this, one or more of my neighbors is doing his best to chew up a few cases of unwanted ammo, and they didn't invite me. Weasels. Anyway, I'm not troubled by the sound of gunshots, but I know for a fact that many neighbors are wandering around outside wondering what the racket is. That can't be somebody shooting a gun, can it?

Of course not.

We have better communication - I'm old enough to remember analogue phones and party lines, getting letters in the mail... - anyway, by the time a shooting got reported it was ancient news. And rare. Real mental illness was also rare and heavily stigmatized.

These days we have instantaneous mass communication, and for $100 or less you can record history as it's happening. This is driving some of us absolutely bat shit crazy.

In two hours it's going to be five o'clock inside my home.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Now this post is dead shot TEN-RING cluster!
(well done)
Nut House?
I used to call it The Cracker Factory.

I've said for years that we're the galactic "go-to" species for COMEDY RELIEF (that would explain alien incursions, and NOT the south of our border kind...lol)
That's whole other "wash cycle".

It IS becoming more like BIZARRO-WORLD (we left Wally World a LONG time ago, Clark).

Where is it going to end?
I have NO freaking idea at this point, NOR am I enjoying the ride we're stuck with.
I DO like Mad Jack's explanation - "WRONG-HEADED"...BINGO!

Must be all that global warming to blame...heh.

Good post.

Roll safe down there, dear.

lotta joy said...

One of my favorite quotes: "In an insane world, one must appear insane to be considered sane". There's no reward system for common sense, and being 'sensitive' wears me out. If I was a cop, I'd get fired after my shift and probably earn a line in the Guinness Book of World Records for number of police shootings by one officer in one day.