Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Bad Human Tricks

I am pretty much over the brutal bison killings in Yellowstone by park officials. It was a baby for Pete's Sake! Poor thing. So my bleeding heart liberal is showing. Sue me. They made an announcement that they are not in the business of rescuing animals and would have had to quarantine it. Well...la tee dah. Ranchers do it all the time. Oh, yes, it happens at zoos. It happens when someone rescues a wild animal or any exotic. It happens everywhere but all of a sudden in the park system...it is as big and as likely as Obama making a positive speech about cops.

I bet they would have rescued a wolf.



And then low and behold, some ijigits walked out on a hot springs there. I watched them crouch down and lean over. I was waiting for them to fall in and then that would be all she wrote. It didn't happen. It was very anticlimactic. Here let me show you. I must warn you this is a graphic film of complete asshats. They are not stupider than the dudes who put the baby bison calf in their vehicle, however. That one wins.

Bad humans.

Today my clouds are aligned in some odd sky way as clouds do align in skyways...as I am grumpier than my teenager is when she wakes up. For those who don't know...that is WAY grumpy. I have a permanent frown on my face. I have no idea what happened.

Right now some Cheetos would make me happy but they are not on the diet plan.

Now can you see why I am pissy? Everyone should get Cheetos when they want them.

It's inevitable.



4 comments:

GunDiva said...

I didn't mean to pass on my uber pissiness to you.

I'm slightly less mean and hateful than I was yesterday. But just slightly. Because asshats.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I tend to run like the HULK, because everyone in The Avengers (movie) keeps asking him HOW he doesn't get angry and turn into that big green rage monster.
Pilates? Bongos? Meditation?

When Cap says to Banner: "now would be a good time to get angry" (and fight the bad guys), he replies "That's my secret...I'm ALWAYS ANGRY".
And then all hell breaks loose.
(nice role model)

Good post.
Go sneak a Cheetos or three...for the hell of it. You deserve it.

Roll safe down there, Kiddo.

Cheryl said...

The story out of Yellowstone made me very sad. Any story about an animal being harmed make me grumpy and even Cheetos wouldn't help.

Hope your grumpy goes away. Some days just are like that but hopefully, tomorrow is brighter.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Cheetos are close to the top of the list, but they come in hot, hot, spicy now. I don't think I can handle that. I do like your inner-bleeding heart liberal, MF, though I hope your mood takes flight. It's kinda a perennial grumpy state of existence for us bleeding hearts these days. Not fun.