Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tabloid News

What I Am Smelling...



I am working today with turned up nose. I keep smelling this tuna thing someone fixed. For breakfast? Yuck. You know I can't do tuna! It brings back flashbacks of a dead body I once responded to where the chick died naked with a can of tuna in her vagina with the fork sticking out. Don't ask. Ok. Changing the subject.


What I Wrote...

My recent article from my serious side is not so serious. In fact, I thought some humor was needed, but maybe I went to far. It isn't striking any chords on Twitter or Facebook. Hmm...

Tell me what you think. Click here.  Is it too much?

What I Am Relieved About...

National news has announced the acquittal of Officer Nero in the Freddie Gray case. I am interested to see what happens with all involved, including the status of the mayor. A leading Black Lives Matter activist has filed to run for election. They were prepared for riots, but it seems just some angry protests occurred.


What I Like To Watch...

The Blacklist is one of my favorite shows and NBC has announced a spin off. I am not a fan off spin in any direction. Usually they flop. I guess I will wait and see. It's worth a look-see.


Not A Fan...

I am not a fan of dehydration. I am drinking a gallon a day and last night I cramped up so bad that it created a disability in my left calf and I couldn't do my second run. Blah. Owie. It was one of those type of cramps that lasted for a long time, formed sweat beads, and continued to bother me for quite some time. I hobbled around the house for hours.

I am not a fan of old age metabolism. It is REALLY difficult to shape my body into a hammer and chisel figure. Gah. I have enlisted the help of a man to get me that direction. Luckily, it is free and I am a guinea pig. Sessions start next week. Maybe I will post pics.





National Spotlight Fades...

I think the election stuff has waned this week, Holy buckets of disbelief! There is nothing really super dooper interesting about it right now. The biggest headline is Hillary dissing Fox News and declining the invite to a final debate. Whoop de doo. I wouldn't do it either if I am just going to be the declared winner in a few weeks anyway. Waste of time.

What I Am Frustrated About...

The Bug and I are not having a good time of it. She has attitude. I don't like attitudes. Clash of the Titans. Last night she said she didn't want to live with me because I am too strict, mean, and treat her like crap. Wow. That was an explosion. What triggered this? I told her she was grounded because in the last three days she failed to do her chores and sat around. What are the chores? Potty the dogs and fold a load of laundry. I didn't think it was too much to ask or order as it is not a question in my house. In this time she let the dogs piss and shit in the living room and I had a hell of a time shampooing carpets and trying to make the house smell good. So, I gave her the go ahead to live with her dad. We will see what comes of summer. I texted her dad this morning to say it was OK with me. I have given up trying to be supermom and just stick with super momster. 



What I Am Doing Today...

Today I am working. After that I am going to lose myself in running, doing some CrossFit, housework, mowing the lawn before the 10 Day Monsoon we are getting, and running again. In between that I will be walking the dogs and playing with the fellers.

What I Wish For You...

Difficult roads bring us to beautiful destinations. I wish for you to find joy. 


5 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Still callin' 'em like 'ya see 'em...good for you.
Dehydration -0 a GALLON (of what? Water?) I'd do PowerAde before plain old H2O.
(that's just me)
Could be worse...a gallon of store-bought "hooch" wouldn't go over well.

A for Bug getting bent outta shape over your "chores"...
CRIPES ALL MIGHTY!!! - I WISH my chores were that few and easy in number...LOL!
She'll get over it soon enough (we all did at that age).

Stay strong.
And roll safe down there, Kiddo.

Cheryl said...

OMG, Fargo, you have seen things that no eyes should have to see and no noses should have to smell. I think you might of ruined tuna for me.

I love your sense of humor in your articles. A lot of people can write an article that bores us to death, while yours are interesting and fun.

You are right about the news as of late. Nothing new happening. The children still aren't playing nice in the political sandbox.

I am sorry that you and Bug are at an impasse. I wonder how much of this is just her being a teenager. Sadly, I think she will learn that going to dad's house isn't going to magically make her happy. She will still have her teenage angst and rogue hormones. What a visit away might do for her is help her realize how hard you work to be a good person and a good mom. I have always said that the minute my kids went off to college, I became cooler and smarter. (at least in their eyes)

Momma Fargo said...

Bob G...thanks for dropping by and giving me your thoughts. Powerade is very bad and has too much sugar. Bleck. Tastes gross. I know. I am one of those weirdos who just like regular water or water with lemon, cucumber, or mint. I know, weird, right?


Cheryl,

Thank you for your kind words and opinions on my articles. I appreciate it a lot. I think you are right about Bug. Last night we got along better and mom was not so evil. Sigh. LOL

Well Seasoned Fool said...

RE Bug. When mine were younger, people would ask me why I tolerated certain behaviors. My answer, "After awhile my fists get sore". Sounds like you have one who can out stubborn a cat.

Momma Fargo said...

WSF...you don't even know the half of it.