Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Truth Where Art Thou?

Lots in the news. Shootings everywhere including here. 

Sadly, a KCK detective has been killed. RIP, sir.

The kidnapping of Carlie Trent is hitting national news....which sounds a little creepy. Not sure what is going on there. Strange situation. I have my guesses. 

The most non-disastrous information out there is the election fiascoes and quips between candidates.  This continues to bore me, however. 

What I find interesting, on the other hand...is the new Iran deal scandal. Hmm...very interesting. (Stroking imaginary mustache...YES! It is imaginary! Stop it. I got waxed by Nyung...aka Shirley. She was a brute and called me a pussay). 

Back to the news.

Missing tape? No, you don't say! This is becoming a broken record in WH scandals and cover ups. Are there any persons out there who still remember what a broken record is or sounds like? Just a question.

Broken records will be discovered alongside American principles buried deep beneath the ocean floor by Jacque Cousteau's great great grandson in the way distant future. You can tune into these archaeological breakthroughs on a new show titled, "Lost Souls and Ancient Artifacts" aired on the New Discovery Channel. Wait for it. 

No matter how big a conspiracy mind you have, the government is doing much worse than you imagine. Think about that while you try to sleep. Nah. Never mind. Bad advice. It's just wasted energy. 


Christ is risen! He is risen indeed!
Sorry, God. Bad joke. Forgive me.
(BTW: I believe God has a sense of humor because He made me. No worries.)

But shouldn't we be up in arms? Not armed, you silly persons. Not yet. Keep them handy. A revolt is on the rise. 

This statement says a lot, " In that exchange, Psaki seemed to acknowledge misleading the press, saying: “There are times where diplomacy needs privacy in order to progress. This is a good example of that.”

This is why aliens won't talk to us.

I surely understand keeping a thing private or keeping your privates a thing. But to mislead things or falsify reports, make fashion design of news stories or make less of what should be more, is not what we all had in mind.  I'm not sure of what I just said. Maybe. Maybe I do but I said it in a long winded makes a circle sentence. 

Whatever happened to just shutting the fuck up and revealing only truth when it is appropriate? 

Wait. Did we ever do that? 






6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yes, yet another tragic shooting. Is there no end to this type of insanity?

I haven't seen much of the news as of late and just briefly heard about the Tennessee girl's disappearance. That does sound extremely creepy.

Yes, the whole back biting, name calling, still not talking about the issues, style of this campaign are wearing thin. Now we get the added bonus of Trump's own party wanting to distance themselves. I am sure there are more "surprises" to come.

Another scandel? I am shocked!! (yawn) A broken record is a very good comparison. The needle getting stuck on a spot and playing over and over and over...yeah that is what the media sounds like on most days. I nearly have to double check and make sure I am watching today's recorded news instead of yesterday's news or the day before that.

Momma Fargo said...

Cheryl, Scandalous news? LOL. I know, right? I think today is repeat of yesterday as well. Egads. We need some fresh stuff! Guess I'm going to have to make something up.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Sad to hear about that shooting.
As for gov't doing underhanded stuff.
Hey, I used to work for the FEDS...I can attest to what they would do (and that was the IRS).
Also, that's why I left.
I had something a lot of others there did not...a CONSCIENCE.
How THEY can sleep at night boggles my mind.
Funny thing - the IRS recently said they were "hurting" for money (budget) but all of a sudden, they wasn't to HIRE several hundred (to enforce Obummercare, no doubt).
Amazing stuff.

Good post.

Roll safe down there, dear.

Momma Fargo said...

Bob G. ...funny thing about the IRS. Since Obama has gotten into office, they have become less vigilant about going after citizens unless it suits their agenda. Why? You have 3 years to file now with no penalties and if your business goes under, you don't have to pay that money unless it is a very large sum or you are a Republican enemy. LOL. Weird.

Old NFO said...

It's simple Momma, the left no longer has ANY idea of what the truth actually is. They've told so many lies, they can't keep track...

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Haha, good point about the aliens.
And the political circus is repetitive and boring, I agree. I did laugh in response to an actual clip of Trump talking about hairspray, you know, because it doesn't ruin the ozone. Oy vey!

Be well, my friend.