Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Luck Would Have It

Prayers up for those in Turkey and all affected by the recent bombing.

We are in the midst of another Holy War. I don't care if the world doesn't want to admit it, but I can see it unfolding in several countries. People have been fighting over religion for thousands of years. It will never end. It is probably the single most volatile subject in the world which fires up the soul. And so here we are.


And so here we are trying to dig our thumbs out of our asses. Or not. Seems our government refuses to acknowledge the issues at hand. No pun intended. Well, maybe.

Just once...couldn't someone in Washington get some balls, vamp up our military and take out those mothah fuckahs?

It's just a question.

The next bone of contention with unhappy people would probably be race or creed of people. I still don't know why orange crayons can't color along with blue ones. It irritates the shit out of men when people poop in my sandbox.


I just want world peace. Is that too much to ask?



And freedom to move around without having my head on a swivel.

I can't shut that skill off. Maybe I don't want to with the ways of the world right now. At least my neck muscles are strong.

While the world is blowing up all around me and assholes continue to be assholes, I am going to dig a moat and fortify myself against evil.

Or just be cool warehousing stuff for the Zombie Apocalypse. I wonder how long it will take for someone to report Daryl Dixon missing. Hmm...


5 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I could not agree with you more on these issues.
I'm not saying we need to all circle-sit, hold hands and wail out Kumbaya 'til the camels come home, or grab us all a "coke and a smile", but cripes almighty, there should be SOME sort of "middle ground" we can meet upon and DISCUSS things.

That goes for both religion AND race issues.
(Perhaps a Pepsi or Dr. Pepper while we sing UNITED WE STAND?)

Good post.
Roll safe down there, Kiddo.

Cheryl said...

I, too, am with you on this. Why can't we accept each others differences and still be kind to one another. What evil is it in a person that wants to hurt another living thing because of a difference in a belief or a difference in skin color? I don't think it is asking too much for world peace.

These ongoing terrorist attacks are beyond terrifying.

Old NFO said...

There isn't ANY middle ground anymore. So my grumpy old fart response is Screw 'em, Get off my lawn! :-)

VEG said...

This is partly why I stopped reading or watching the news about three years ago. If it's important enough I'll get to hear it somehow. It was really harshing me out every single day, seeing the cruelty and suffering and war and just plain awfulness that we're capable of. I used to have a job where the news was a huge part of it and I had to read a shit ton of it every day for monitoring purposes. News from everywhere and small papers and wires and...I just got to a point where it was seriously affecting my life. My decision to stop coincided with our decision to get rid of cable (no commercials, yay!) and I have never, for one tiny second, regretted either. You're still welcome to come live in Veglandia when I invent it. It will be full of love and goddamn unicorns farting RAINBOWS. Sigh. The world would be just awesome if it weren't for you know....PEOPLE.

Momma Fargo said...

Bob G....no pop unless you add rum. LMAO

Cheryl...I don't think it is too much either. Why extinguish the human race? I don't get it. Who cares what color you are or what you drive or how you talk. Just be. That's my motto.

Old NFO...LOL I like your ideas.

VEG...the news gives me a headache. Unfortunately, I can't look away. It's like a trainwreck.