Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, July 29, 2016

The Letter F Is The Most Used Letter Of The Alphabet

Today's post is brought to you by the letters f, u, c, k, and the color black.

I lost my shit yesterday with friends on personal issues involving their kids. Needless to say I am not the most popular person in the room right now. It was unavoidable-especially when you tell me you can't possibly alter your kids' sleep by waking them up 15 more minutes earlier in the mornings so a friend can take them to school for you.  When you ask a friend to take them to school for you because you are in a jam, be grateful and shut the fuck up. Do it on their schedule. They do not exist for your every whim. Your kids need to toughen up. I have never seen such city slickers pampered in all my life to the point of ridiculousness.  My. shit. was. lost. on. that. shit. Just sayin'. I yelled. With a lot of fucks. So fuck that. I have withdrawn my kindness. Fuckers. Yes. I was the friend. Offer expired.



Ok. I feel much better getting that out of my system again.

8 comments:

Tennessee Grammie said...

Your comments were nicer than mine. I'd have added a boot up all their asses. Good heavens, the future is doomed!!

lotta joy said...

We had a neighbor who was always whining because he couldn't walk to church where they gave food away every Wednesday. Joe said "I'll drive you over in the morning." Joe got up. Dressed. Waited. Waited. Until the food giveaway was closed. When he saw the man later, he asked where he had been. He said he had decided to sleep in. SLEEP IN? He doesn't even work!

For those who everything is given to, much is expected BY them - for life.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Bad, bad Momma Fargo. You obviously don't see who the world revolves around.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Growing up in Philly, I had some of that "Tenn. Grammie" thrust upon me whenever I got outta line.
No breaks for THIS "city-slicker" while growing up.

We have become hip-deep in a society that is getting WAY too used to being entitled out the alimentary canal.
(like non-working people sleeping in).
Hell, I STILL get up around 0500...(thanks to an aged cat).
You ACCLIMATE to things...learn to ADAPT, and when the going DOES get tough...YOU get a damn sight TOUGHER!
No other excuse and no reason not to.

Still, I'm also waiting for that time of "old-fashioned" to come BACK around.
We could use some of that about now.

Good post AND comments.

Stay safe down there, Kiddo.

Cheryl said...

What is wrong with people? I don't blame you in the slightest for your reaction. Ungrateful and disrespectful. I used to have a neighbor that needed a ride for her teenage daughter to school. Because my kids were not driving yet and I dropped them off, I offered up my services. I bet we waited at least 20 minutes every day for this girl to "be ready." Finally, I said enough! I no longer tolerate people taking advantage of my time.

Old NFO said...

Ah yes, accountability... It's for OTHER people... I'd have expired the offer too!

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

Go you girl, those parents need to realize that the world don't revolve around them and their kids. You offered to do a nice thing and they were dicks....no problem....You keep being you and offer to help people that actually will appreciate it.

The Queen said...

I kind of like it when your shit gets lost.
Makes for interesting reading.