Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, July 22, 2016

Things You Should Know

The heat wave is here in the near south. I woke up at 0400 to 76 and by 0500 it was 80. Supah!



I might melt. Sugar melts, you know. Especially when you mix it with humidity. Sticky. Gross. I say this as I wipe sweat from my brow and my bewbs. Ew. Gross. The AC might be on the fritz.

If you venture outside, be safe and stay hydrated.

In the national news, all media outlets are analyzing the Trump train and most of it is very right or very left. Several have nothing positive to say and others are trying to read lips when panning the crowd and candidates when they are not at the podium.

Meanwhile, I find Hillary's choices of VP candidates interesting and at the same time milquetoast. I guess she doesn't want anyone to outshine herself. For some reason, I thought America would be wowed by her selection. Not so sure that is going to happen. I guess we will wait and see.



The Boogie Man series is being revamped and reworked in time for a re-release sometime this year. Two more books in the works, but I must admit progress is slow. I don't know if I can keep up with my life. Sigh.

With all the nonsense and violence in America...the latest from Uniform Stories focuses on a version of the police you may or may not know. Check it out here. 


You say it, Bill!





Please pray for our law enforcement. It is damn frightening out there right now. My anxiety level is through the roof. What the erpie derp is wrong with people?




A couple of book reviews are on the way. Thanks to the great weather issue, I should get them finished this weekend. Yippee!

Have a wonderful weekend!









3 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Cute gif of Minion Stuart.
Your A/C on the FRITZ???Say it ain't so!

Wasn't overly impressed with the RNC. The BIG challenge will be not to hang myself if I accidently surf over to the DNC next week...lol.

I dunno what is going on out there, either, but none of it is all that good.

ALL the LEOS out there have a spot on my convos w/ the Almighty.

Have yourself a good weekend.
You roll safe and stay out of the 3H's down there, dear.

Old NFO said...

Thoughts and prayers for the blue line... Always...

bill lisleman said...

I've heard some say Tim Kaine would be a better choice than Hillary. So just flip the ticket around.
No matter what your politics I believe you should support law enforcement, other first responders and the military. Both sides really do want a safe country. They might agree on how to do it.