Apologies to the masses. I know you are probably relieved that I have been away from Da Blog for a few days. Quality over quantity, right? Well, that is in the eyes of the beholder, just like beauty. I have no snark and circumstance. It has failed me. So...in substitution... you will get life updates in Cliff Notes. Some things which might shock you:
1. I am not dead.
2. I did not get locked up in the funny farm.
3. I am not in jail.
4. I am not on an island vacation.
Instead, I am going to grad school and now find my life drowning with studies. Ack!
1. College has changed after 30 years.
2. I am a techno dummie.
3. Being a student is work.
4. Blog language is not good on papers.
5. NO ONE gets me.
6. People don't speak in normal words, but in college code and dictionarial, or pedagogical.
7. What did he say?
8. They still use notebooks and pens! Score!
9. College students under the age of 30 throw fits to get their way.
The list goes on, but I won't bore you with the rest.