Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, August 22, 2016

POPOsterous

Meanwhile in Fishers, Indiana....



Photo credit: Peter Kirkwood
This photo was captured by my friend on his daily run. Oopsy. Any theories on that sequence of events" LOL. BTW...the driver was unharmed, just old and embarrassed.

In between puddles of rain, we have little rays of sunshine here and there. This week is cooling down to low-mid 80s. Whew. Finally getting close to my optimal temperatures.

After my disastrous doctor's visit last week, I told Obi that my doctor told me I still need to lose 25-30 pounds. He said, "NO NO NO NO! Those charts are bullshit. You have a great body." Apparently, that did not make him happy. I also thanked him for being a nice, blind friend.

Controversy seems to still be plaguing Trump as now media outlets are reporting the Lousiana governor is upset at him for coming to the state. He had supposedly made an announcement for all candidates and the president to stay away while they render assistance to residents. I am not sure if that was a biased liberal outlet reporting those thoughts or if it is actually the truth. Time will tell. The reason behind the upset, as told to me, was that resources were wasted making sure Trump security was up to par and his safety was a distraction. I don't  know. All I know is the guy can't win. Plus all the social media is up in hype over him handing out some toys and Play-Doh. OMG. For one, as a parent, I would be happy to have something for my kiddos. He was also handing out necessities, but no one captured that.

What did Obama or Hillary do in Lousiana?

*crickets*

They haven't been there yet. However, I am sure they will learn from Trump's social media frenzy and be knee deep in mud so they don't get raked over the coals.

And luck of the Irish is not with several Notre Dame football players. Attacking the police? Shame.

It would nice if the world would stop being so mean to the PoPo.


8 comments:

Daddy Hawk said...

I'm going to go with stomping the accelerator instead of the brake.

Coffeypot said...

That is not exactly true. The Governor told CNN that he HOPPED that T wasn't coming for just a photo op (which is Obama's MO... I think he has it copyrighted). He said he was glad he came and that his appearance drew attention to the plight of his state. He also worked some, and donated a hundred grand of his own money to the relief effort. Obie, on the other hand, couldn't be distracted from his vacation... because he works so hard on the gold course he needed the time off with his love... until Moochell showed up. Okay, that was a joke about his lover. He could get off to come.

Momma Fargo said...

Daddy Hawk, you are probably spot on.

Coffeypot...I know that. That is what the liberal media is reporting and social media buzz on those who oppose Trump. It's all a twist out there. Isn't there a song?

Cheryl said...


The way that car ended up is just crazy. We have had quite a few freaky accidents lately where people claim they hit the accelerator instead of the brake.

I am so sick of how the media spins every move that either candidates make but esp. the Republicans. While I can't stand either party this time around, I find it interesting that even when Trump is trying to do something good it is twisted into something else. He is a mess but just given the law of averages he's bound to get something right from time to time.

Old NFO said...

Capping their asses will slow down those perps... Permanently!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

RE the van. Didn't realize my ex moved to your town.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
---I will admit that is ONE helluva park-job!
---Lose another 30 lbs? No way!
---Controversy IS this election cycle...on BOTH sides!
(worst election choices ever (imho).
---I agree w/ Cheryl here - The media is in bed with the left...plain and simple, and they will report what THEY want...not what really happens(sad to say).
Welcome to "now", such as it is.

Roll safe down there, dear.

bill lisleman said...

Amazing photo of an amazing car maneuver.