Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, August 5, 2016

Pre-Apocalyptic Essentials

Great news from the homefront...it's SUPAH hot and I am not melting. It has recently been discovered that I am not made of sugar after all. Hmm. Quite disappointing to most, I am sure. I also have become callused once again, having used up all my give a fucks.

The language is strong with this one. I have resorted back to channeling my cop and truck driver vocabulary skills. It so happens it goes along with house work, house duties, and too much going on in life. I like it busy. But it brings the fucks...both does and don'ts.

Meanwhile...you can check out the latest on Uniform Stories here.  It's about the worst advice we hear from citizens. It's not the most colorful piece, but help a sister out and like, or comment, and rate. Pass me around on Facebook or Twitter like a Friday hooker special. I appreciate your support.

The world of academia around here lately have been debating whether or not we are all becoming numb to the attacks around the world...terrorist...police ambushes...etc. Are we passing off these terrible acts as unconcerning (that is a word, spellcheck)?

Say it isn't so. Every time I see that shit in the news, I still get a gut wrenching feeling of dread and sadness.

We can't act right no matter what situation. Look at our political clowns unraveling at the podium. What do we expect out of average Americans, then? The standards are low.

Where is our moral compass and savwafair?  Erg. I am sure they are buried deep beneath the sea or in some sunken tomb.

If we start accepting this violence as normal, we may as all head for the hills and wait for Rick or Daryl to rescue us. Fuck me in the ass. People.

The only good thing about the future is Longmire and The Walking Dead are starting up soon.

That's about all there is to say about that.


14 comments:

Old NFO said...

Sadly you're correct... It's going to get REALLY ugly before it gets better...

Well Seasoned Fool said...

+1 NFO

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Sometimes it sucks being right...and the only thing that could be worse is to see and hear others that feel the EXACT...SAME...WAY!
Still, not bad seeing consensus in such things.

I agree that we (as a society) are becoming desensitized to what's going down around us....and we need to check that crap "at the door":, unless we WANT some anarchy on the streets (which would be followed by martial law - don't want THAT either, trust me).
Just hope it never comes to that.

Stay safe, stay strong & keep cool down there, Kiddo.

Cheryl said...

I am prepared to blame my increasing vulgarity on this election. It just brings out the worst in me.

As far as all the violence desensitizing people...I think it is a 50/50 split between those that are being desensitized and those that are getting depressed. There seems to be a lot of people that have seemingly lost any concept of value of life. They not only have a death wish but want to take out others with them.

This leaves the rest of us that cherish life sadder and sadder as we continue to hear the daily episodes of violence.

lotta joy said...

Remember when "violent" games were pac man chomping on pac woman? Okay. Maybe that didn't happen, but everything always has to ramp up, because we become numb and immune to suffering. Every time I think "Now this HAS to have repercussions" I'm amazed it is drowned out by zika and mosquitoes. From the top down, we are being held in the dark just in case any of us eventually gets good and pissed.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

I did post something on Uniform stories for you :) Yep Old NFO is spot on, it will get worse before it gets better. I honestly believe that the runup for the election will be worse. The SJW's and paid activist will continue to stir the pot and up the outrage.
We can't pass you like a Friday night hooker, you are a Saturday kind of girl ;)

VEG said...

I've been actively avoiding the news regarding the sickening violence, because I used up all my fucks years ago. I mean I care, of course I do, but I don't care for the sadness and depression it all gives me when I read the details.

You'll be thrilled (you will!) to know, i'm up to date on "Longmire" now after some serious evening binge watching and now am obsessed by the new season coming on next month. The first season was good but slower then all hell broke loose with the tension and craziness. I approve!

I sort of gave up on TWD though. Used to love it. Might still check it out but I missed all last season due to meh.

Momma Fargo said...

Boo you are supposed to tell me the opposite. Lol

Momma Fargo said...

Hey

Momma Fargo said...

Lol. Yeah no doom and gloom. I don't want that either

Momma Fargo said...

You are brilliant! I knew there was a reason I am cursing more!

Momma Fargo said...

I believe you are on to something there, lady!

Momma Fargo said...

Thank you so much for your comments!!

Momma Fargo said...

Awesome!! The TWD has the same for me. I loved season one and two. The rest meh. They better get with it this season or I might move on. Shudders me to say so