Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, August 16, 2016

SHIPwrecked

I really have not abandoned ship nor company. I am busier than a one-legged woman in a butt kicking contest. I don't think that is politically correct. But then again...well, you know.

The only progress right now is my weight loss and Bug's volleyball. Yes, school is in full session. Nuts, that means I lost my summer worker bee. This academic year is going to be trying. Working three jobs, going to school, and life. Lots of life.

The latest on Uniform Stories is here. It's actually a positive piece with little sarcasm. I know, right? Please like, comment, share, or rate to help a gal out. Good or bad, all the feedback helps me improve.



Don't forget Longmire is coming out in September and then followed by The Walking Dead. Has anyone seen Stranger Things? I know. You are wondering when I have the time. Well...try late at night while I am writing. Perhaps that is why things are all screwed up.

Prayers to Milwaukee. Hopefully, things will be settling down. In the meantime, Sheriff Clarke is riling up the masses and pissing off politicians. I like that.

Stay safe. Be vigilant. Be alert. Don't trust the joggers. They are the ones who always find the dead bodies. Yeah. It's true.

4 comments:

The Queen said...

Don't forget to share photos of bug and volleyball. Volleyball and weight lifting are the only two sports I even somewhat understand.

Vapid Vixen said...

Binge watched Stranger Things. Took me back to the glory days of the 80's and made me nostalgic for the days when riding your bike all around town was the norm for kids.

lotta joy said...

I LOVE the cat's expression, and the reason for it. I had no idea you even had a "bug". I must be chopped liver. Have you watched WENTWORTH??? Orange is the new Black makes prison look like a college dormitory, but Wentworth keeps you sitting upright holding a shaft.....just in case.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
---First off...absolutely LOVE that "comparison...leave it to you to come up with all the damn WINNERS!
---Next THREE JOBS?
Cripes almighty...didn't know you were TRIPLETS, dear.
---Work, Academia and life - "hold the drama", right?
---ROFL - fantastic cat meme!!!
---Stranger than Longmire and TWD?
That's a hard double bill to beat.
---Sheriff Clarke has free coffee, dinner or whatever else he desires at OUR house!
(love that man...integrity rises to the top in my book)
--- I ONLY trust the joggers who are "packin"...LOL.
And don't think they DON'T have holsters for such activities...THEY DO!
(Goes w/ those pink handguns...lol).

Good post.

Stay safe and keep cool down there, Kiddo.