Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Go Kanoodle Yourself

It appears I am super lax in keeping up appearances and blog posts around here. Certainly, you have missed my funny. Or not. You're welcome.

Some observations of late:

1. Students reacted very badly to a lock down due to a "supposed armed person" seen on campus. The whole place might as well have gone up in smoke. Students had no coping skills and when interviewed by the campus paper, they hid under their beds and peed their pants. I shit you not. Pun intended. Read it here.  The next day, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE wore pink. There was a color ban.



2. The FBI is here investigating city corruption. It's just like the 1920's and our own Bugsy Malone is in charge of the city government. Exciting, eh? I find it entertaining. I now know where all the money to repair Indiana roads has gone.


3. I am managing to find, somewhat, my groove in grad school. Today, however, I turned in a paper with an indention problem in one paragraph. Fuck. Me. In. The. Ass. I want to get dinged for major problems not stupid mistakes. Gah!

4. A new Indiana word I learned-ded: kanoodling-gross or raunchy sex. Here I thought it was about fishing. I'm so confused. Oh well. The language of Yankees is so complex.

5. Working out has come to a crossroads. I am losing inches and getting my abs defined. My dang arms are still wacko. Hate 'em. I work them every week and do other things and they are still lunch lady arms. I want ripped biceps again and my triceps to go away. Ack!

6. There is still no world peace. The election is coming and in my head I feel like I should be shouting it like Chicken Little. The election is coming! The election is coming! May God be with us all. Amen.

7. I received a letter yesterday from President Obama encouraging me to vote for Hillary and please save our country. I promptly threw it in the trash after contemplating how many US dollars it took to mail that nice packet to every household. SMH.

Be safe. Be alert. Be vigilant.

13 comments:

Akcamper said...

A day you don't post is like a day without sunshine!

Momma Fargo said...

Akcamper...OH no! The pressure. LOL

Jon said...

That's odd...canoodling (sp?) used to be just another tame term for having sex.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
--Why, yes...I do miss you. (and I never met 'ya in person).
--Ostrichsizing - looks just like our City Hall!
--The (college) students are being taught the wrong values...ergo, coping? whazzat??
--That small a city has CORRUPTION? Wow, who'da thunk that here in Hoosierland?
--Remember, it takes TEN "attagirls" to equal ONE oh-shit...Murphy's Rule of Mistake-Making!
--Nah, it's not the language problem (here) with this former Philly-boy...it's the CONTEXT!
--Can't help 'ya w/ the biceps...try some curls? (not above yer shoulders, either)...heh.
--ditto on the AMEN!
--HTH did you get an "obummergram"?
Who do YOU (wish you didn't) know?

Great post.

Roll safe, stay fit, and keep cool down there, Kiddo.

Momma Fargo said...

Jon...I don't know. I'm not from here. I was told canoodle (with a c) is cuddling and kanoodle (with a k) is raunchy. Now how is someone supposed to know when you are speaking about it? Beats me. It's not my language. I just pass on the lessons. LOL

Bob G...you didn't get a letter from the President? What gives, yo?

Momma Fargo said...

Oh and Jon, the fishing part was me being overly sarcastic. Sorry. I have a tendency to do that.

Old NFO said...

LOL, love it, another scattershot that leaves us laughing! Thanks for brightening the day! :-)

Momma Fargo said...

Old NFO...scattershot is a good word for my fodder. lmao Those darn shotgun patterns.

Tennessee Grammie said...

This country is raising generations of wimps and wussy high school and college students who have been molly-coddled waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too much. Panic attacks and peeing their pants because "no one to tell them what to do." Sheesh! Our school system is not teaching how to THINK, BE PREPARED, HAVE A PLAN OF ACTION AND ACT FOR YOURSELF, but making ALL the pegs round so they will fit in the holes. They come upon a square and they are totally unprepared. Back when I was in high school and college (about the time the Donner party was making their trek west) we were challenged to use our common sense, curiosity and brains. Good heavens, if what was experienced during this lock-down is typical of college students throughout the USA today, the future is DOOMED!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Seems our educational system has produced a couple of generations of wusses.

Cheryl said...

WOW..that's a lot of drama for someone that is just CARRYING a gun.

I wasn't aware of the new and improved version of canoodling (now with a k and newer raunchy meaning). I am so out of touch.

I do notice when you aren't posting but always assume you are a busy person and figure you will catch us up when time permits. I can only imagine how much work it is to be back in school.

As for the arms. I have worked and worked but my arms aren't where I would like them to be.

I totally agree with the feeling that we should be shouting "chicken Little the sky is falling." Either that or "what the fuck are we going to do?" Either way...I don't see a happy ending in the short term.

Take care...

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

We your adoring fans know that you have been busy and will post when you can. Although after a few days it seems that the world is less caring, wonder if there is a cause and effect there. ;)
The new generation of candy asses that are in college will be eaten alive when they go out into the real world and try to work, especially if it is dealing with people from other lands like china and russia. That may be the new face of the Americans, gone is the rugged individual, now it is pajama boy. I wonder sometimes if we will survive, or was this what Rome felt like right before the Visigoths sacked the city and basically killed the Empire.

Momma Fargo said...

WSF...sadly I agree.

Cheryl...WTF always seems in order as of late. Sigh. And thank you for noticing my absence. It makes me heart feel good.

Mr. G...great assessment of our yoots. BUT...what can we do to reverse the effects of the negatives? You know...these yoots will some day be pushing our wheelchairs. Abandon ship!