Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Patch

Well, we all survived the second debate debacle. I think. My ears might still be ringing. 

I only remember one line and it was a doozy...



Otherwise, it was all interruptions and distractions and avoidance of any real issues. I shut it off and watched Hannibal. 

Have you seen that series? It's old. And I missed it when it was new, so it is new to me. It is right in line with the books for the most part, so I am pleased as punch. 



Oh..I am sure it will damage me forever. So gruesome and detailed and creepy and predictable and surprising and gross and fun and dangerous and well...you get the picture. The actor who plays the younger Hannibal Lecter is brilliant. 

I have to give a shout out to The Russian Bear for sending me this cute thing: 
shit magnet patch
It is a shit magnet patch. I wear it with pride! (Well, on my backpack) It works! You probably read my last posts of craziness but now the shit still rolls my way. How do I make it stop? For example...

In other news, I am without trainer. I have cut all ties with Obi and that went down like a ball of flames. I am mourning the loss of a friend. He is not dead. He just isn't who I thought he was and so I have lost a person I called friend and laughed with and what not. He also helped me on the house. So...even though we all have skeletons, I can't live with his bones in the closet. He is not happy about all this, but I have brushed past the emptiness. I have to thank him for some things he did for me in boosting my confidence and helping me get close to my goals. He was a good trainer. Harsh at it may seem, there is a time to cut bait. 

I have a wonderful hippy dippy trippy friend who is HUGE into astrology and readings and psychics (only valid ones she says and not the kookoo birds). She blesses me with these little messages from time to time. She seems to be thinking of me when eruptions happen or really good fortune will come my way. Usually when she is going to forewarn me about something explosive, it is already too late. So...my hippy dippy friend posted this on her Facebook page for me and sent me a personal IM:

Astrology for this week: Now leading up to this Full Super Moon in Aries! Action packed with this "Hunters Moon". Very powerful energy playing out Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Some of you have found that you were wrong about something when you were so SURE at the time you were right. This does not matter either way and does not serve you to worry over it, or to look back at it or to dwell upon it. You have realized a lot of the actions and even disruptions from others. Believing in someone that proved to be false, or a detriment to you or your life, this was part of your growth and souls journey in this lifetime. But there are many other tasks and lessons before you. Trust yourself and the ingrained knowledge and intuition inside of you to lead you onto better paths and new and enlightening experiences. Distance yourself from those who cause you confusion, disruption and pain. You cannot change them, only they can change through their own realizations and free will, not from anything you can say or do. They have their own path to follow and their own lessons to learn. Sometimes things that hurt you the most, teach you the greatest lessons of life. You'll need to look at your life from a different perspective. Today's energy is all about letting go so you can let in the divine. 

And strangely enough, I have talked to God a lot more in the last two weeks, attended some church, and prayed.  We have a new minister and he is great. It's not like I ever ignored God, but there are times I let things overshadow my faith and I just muddle through life.  My Momster ways take over the turmoil of my daughter's teens and I get wrapped up in studying, driving forward, working out, and fixing what I can. I don't know if that makes any sense.  It sounded good at the time it was formulated in my head. 

Life is never too short or quick or too busy for God. I should know that by now. People come into our lives for a reason or we are there in theirs for the same. God puts us there. 

Sometimes, I think he just needs to plop me in front of the wine and bread and leave me there for days...without people. Just a thought. 

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

Well said... Many times it all comes down to faith...

Cheryl said...

You hippy dippy friend...does she ever predict the future. You might want to work with her to let you know which shit-magnets are going to let you down in the future so you can avoid the pain of having to deal with them in the first place. I would love to have a friend like that. Her post seems like very sound advice.

I think all of us humans wander in and out of our diligence in regards to spending time with God. It's a shame but don't most of us pay more attention when we need something as opposed to spending mass amounts of time being grateful for all our blessings when things are going right. I am trying really hard to remember to spend time every day thanking him for the life I have. It may not be the life most people yearn for but comparatively speaking I have a REALLY good life. Just a couple of minutes of the nightly news tells me so.

As for Obi, the douche bag) I hope he is missing you big time. It is his loss for being a player. I hope the other women are leaving him high and dry as well. Dishonesty is such a bad look on a guy.

Momma Fargo said...

OldNFO...so true.

Cheryl...My hippy friend is most awesome. I don't know if I want to know the future. LOL. As for Obi...all girls are gone except one and she is bonkers. They have declared sweet bliss and will be moving in together. I am not sure if she will remember the other 100 trailing behind him or his obsessions he can't put down. But, alas. She is dumb. And it is not her first rodeo with a true scammer. I will send you an email.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
That WAS one helluva comeback...LOL.
A shit magnet patch...that's marvelous!
(and a SUBDUED one at that)
I think some of that shit is starting to roll MY way...WTH are you doing down there, anyway?
:)

Have to say, God does work in mysterious ways, and not always in the manner we'd expect.
But, it's always the way HE wants us to pursue.
(thank heaven it's not OURS)

Good post.

Roll safe down there, Kiddo.