Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Happy @*th day of the Year 2016!

Howdy!




I hope your Christmas was merry and bright. I had a very nice one indeed.

So did my belly, feasting on all my friends' goodies. Boy. Does that ever need work now. Either that or I can just head to the North Pole and help Santa.

Today...a moment of silence for those lost over the holiday. I heard about husbands and wives, etc. Not a good time to lose those you love. Also...farewell to George Michael, Carrie Fisher, George S. Irving, Red Lane, etc. etc. Is it fair to et cetera everyone? It sounds so impersonal.

Sorry. In advance. Or actually retrospect.

In other news...Donald Trump goes down in history for the most mercurial Tweets. I wish people would stop setting him off like a Kindgergarten bully.  Meanies. I need more popcorn. And possibly a beer.

I think he is bi-polar and needs meds. I'm serious about that. Many brilliant and artistic people are bi-polar or suffer from mental illness. I am not making fun. I am only armchair diagnosing the man.

I can only imagine Ivanka might have the best looking wig in town. Why? Because she has to be pulling her hair out. Recently, some friends have indicated they wished she was the next president. I like her too.

So far...I am blowing kisses to 2016 and looking forward to new things in 2017. I hope it is a good year for everyone.

Look.

You still need to go out to all your favorite stores and stock up on things, find your safe place. It's a very scary world out there. Why?

Because I get paid to say that.

Well, at least it could boost the economy some.

Just kidding.

5 comments:

Coffeypot said...

One correction. Red Lane died July 1, 2015, but he was still dead all of 2016, so I guess that can count. I hope you have a better (and slimmer) 2017, too.

Momma Fargo said...

Coffeypot...thank you for reading! You even paid attention. See? MF still has some tricks up her sleeves.

Allenspark Lodge said...

Some years ago folks were up at arms over reports that Obama was an alien born in Kenya.

At least Kenya is on the same planet as the rest of us...

Bill

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Glad you had a very good Christmas.
---Ours was nice and simple...and calm (well, as calm as having two rambunctious kittens could be).
---Yes, we have indeed lost a good share of notables this year. And Chicago and Indy are seeing record numbers of homicides (our city of Ft. Wayne had a record high, too).
---There are those out there who LIVE for goading Trump on...not a smart move (for either side).
On the UP side...Obummer won't be running the show with his cronies, but our next president is gonna have a time trying to UNDO all the damage over the last 8 years.

Yeah, 2017 can't be worse...at least, let's hope not, hmm?

Roll safe down there, dear.

Cheryl said...

I totally agree with you about the possibility of Trump having some bi-polar tendencies. I know a number of people that struggle with it and are very successful in business and in life. Mental illness certainly doesn't impede anyone from being brilliant.As far as Trump goes... His tendency to tweet ill thought out comments is going to be constant fodder for the media. I am sure plenty of his advisors are pulling their hair out with his "speak now and think later" use of social media. I remain optimistic that he will learn quickly and have some successes. Why would anyone want anything less? If he fails in any way, the country loses. I hope that he proves all the naysayers wrong. As one of those that didn't like any of the choices, I still hope and pray for the very best outcome.

I agree with Bob though I don't think the next 4 years could be any worse than how things have been going. Let's hope not. I think there are a lot of things that have gone off the rails and we need to get back on track.