Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, December 6, 2016

How About A Little Lucille?

I have no idea why the holidays brings about watching war movies. Bug insisted on watching American Sniper last night. Bizarre. She didn't want to watch Krampus, but I made her watch that the night before.

Ok.

We might not be a normal family.

But soon...we shall watch Miracle on 34th Street and It's A Wonderful Life and all that.

And how about  The Walking Dead? It sucks. Ballz. Like dragon ballz. Except Eugene. I think he is stealing my lines. I loved, "I would like to take it back to awkward silence now." And Negan. I love Negan.

It's time to play a game. The people with the right answers will be thrown into a drawing for a prize which I will gladly mail to the winner. It's a good prize. At least I think so. And no...you don't get to know what it is until you get it. Why? Because it is a SUR prize. I know that isn't even spelled right. Who cares? It's free. Take it.

Don't worry...I will list the right answerers in another post and then announce the winner in another post and you can message me with your mailing address. So...yeah...you have to read some more posts before you drop off this site. Get it? Got it? Good marketing, right? Ha.

Multiple choice-"All I want for Christmas is_______________":

A) To beat the tar out of the burlgars...with LUCILLE. Oh, and world peace. 
B) My tools back.
C) School books because they are very very expensive.
D) A and C
E) B and C
F) All of the above.
G) None of the above.

Oh, and hint: I don't have insurance on the tools.  

Today is difficult. I want to go home and curl up in a blankie with my puppies. Why? Because I feel lazy, that's why. Some days I am not a badass.


11 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Sorry, but you don't get a day off from being a bad ass.

Daddy Hawk said...

The answer is F.

Old NFO said...

Yep, F... Not by choice...

Officer Tex said...

F all of the above.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo

"F"....."You picked a fine time to leave me Lucielle....With 4 little children and a crop in the field..We had some bad time...lived through some sad time but this time the hurting won't heal...YOu picked a fine time to leave me Lucielle"....With apologies to Kenny Rogers LOL Yeah I could have resisted....but what is the fun in that, hehehe

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
You LIKEA Negan?
WTH is up with THAT?
I stopped watching TWD BECAUSE of that (multiple expletives deleted) turdbucket.
He offed GLENN!!!
The show where he gets HIS ass killed will be the one I will watch.
Don't need me a "Lucille" when I got me some .45ACP in assorted flavors.
And my answer (as could be expected) is also F!

Roll safe down there, dear.

Cheryl said...

I think maybe "normal" is over rated. Unique is nice.

I will go with F as well. No sense breaking the streak.

GunDiva said...

Dude. You know I love to hate me some Negan (how is a bad guy so hot?).

The answer is F, as in "fuck up some shit with Lucille once we find the burglars".

Akcamper said...

I'm going with F too, and I would love to help you when you find the scumbags!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

I'm international all the way over in Jamaica so I'll go with my gut as a proud black Christian woman. A. Let's fuck up some burglars. And yeah, dash in some world peace...I guess.

Coffeypot said...

Got to be F. Go for the gold and get all you can off one wish. But I would have added, "H" All the above and 100 more wishes.