Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, December 19, 2016

Tweetle Tweetle Little Star...

Ahoy... all ye merry gentlemen and feisty women!

We shall announce a winner this week of the contest. I have the name of the person in my hot little hands (No relation to Trump) and if you guessed the letter "F", you will be in that bucket. The F Bucket. Fitting, isn't it?

What do you win?

Well, that will be shown in the same post as the winner's name.



I could not announce it today because it is December 19th, the day of the Electoral College and we certainly can't take away their thunder.



There is much in the news. Go seek it and ye shall find...a pot full of lies and crazy junk amongst some truth and facts mixed with a forecast of bias. That's about it. I have really tried to unplug from the news because I can't stand it. All they do is use their platform to hate on Trump and I am sick of it. It won't change a lick. It does no good to spew hate of any sort. Just do some good. It's Christmas for fuck's sake.

I know.

That was inappropriate. I think I am out of popcorn, so everything has lost its entertainment value.


I can only hope someone takes away Donald Trump's Twitter before any more ridiculous tweets go viral. But then what will we do? It's like the first world war to be started by Twitter. I laugh when the stupid tweets come out and they blame it on someone tweeting on Donald's behalf. Like...Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde? HmmK. Tell me some more bullshit. Take his account away and ban him from the internet. 

Finals week is over and I made it through my first semester of grad school. Possibly have A's. I am on pins and needles and I might cry if I have a B...just like I did when I was a kid. Why is it so important? Because if I get lower than a B (B- or below) I have to repay back my tuition remission. Egads! That is a lot of money and Fargo would go broke. So... I like to keep myself afloat...above the red line.

It's Christmas week. Celebrate. Be generous. Be giving. Love.

That's an order. It's the LAW.

2 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Do you need a safe place?

Cheryl said...

I, too have been ignoring the news. What little I have been following has come from the newspapers or Internet and that surely is full of BS as well.

As for, Trump and his stupid Twitter account...his constant posse of kids need to take his phone away but (according to the Internet) Donald Jr. is in hot water over an Instagram message today. What the F***? Is this family got some horrible genetic flaw that makes them act badly with smartphones?

Congrats on getting through the semester. I empathize with you wanting all A's as I was like that when I was in school BUT the reality is that there is nothing wrong with B's and putting all that pressure on yourself is unnecessary. Some professors just are hell bent on not giving A's.