Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, December 13, 2016

United Airlines

Happy holidays!



I am really over all these rude fuckers. they are everywhere. People I know. People I don't know. Fuck. It's the holidays. It's supposed to be grand. Get a grip, people! Stop whining and crying and start celebrating friends and family. And celebrate nature...

It's snowing outside. Nonstop. Yippee!



I am excited. However, it makes for stupid drivers. I need a big inner tube to encircle my car. 

I just pray. A lot. For safety. 



The holidays are killing me softly. Like I'm Roberta Flack. Soft as in around the middle. I have been neglecting my heavy workouts for about two weeks now. I am back on track this week, but the sugar crack keeps getting dumped on us at work. Struggle bus.

I hate genetics when they don't work in my favor. Before I had a uniform that had to fit, so it was easier...and motivation...and reason...and peer pressure. And well, I had to be tougher than the last asshole that tried to beat up the PoPo. That survival mode is still in there, but it is buried behind some Chinese almond cookies right now. I am attempting to resist all crack attacks. But have no fear, I will plod on and be ready for the Spartan race I signed up for on a super discount. I think. My gosh. It's coming fast. Help me!

I think I need to write myself a ticket. Fat zone type. 



It's finals week and I am winding down. So glad. 

NOT glad to start over again. 

I think I have decided not to go during the summer, but I don't know for sure yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm sure I won't do that. Summers are for fun. And projects around the house. And work, of course.



There is really nothing out there to say that would interest you. I just wanted you to know that I am not dead. You know this because Fargo rambles and randomness are known to you and no one could duplicate this in my name.

Oh...wait...I got to go to an indoor range and shoot my gun and clean it. That was fun.

And here is a picture of a rock.
I always knew I loved him.
Oh, I do have news. The cops have not recovered any of my tools nor captured the rat bastard burglars. I'm trying not to stew about it. BUT...alas...I am still miffed. I really have thought about investigating my own case and then I thought...NO I WILL NOT BE THAT kind of ex-officer. But...DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO SURVEILLANCE OR SEARCH WARRANTS OR CATCH A CRIMINAL (not the board game)????  On that note, I better deflect and redirect...



Have a great day! Thank you for flying!


5 comments:

Akcamper said...

Hey Mama Fargo, you should do videos like this lady, monetize them, get rich! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bHhxVECl8Y&index=1&list=PL4qV2PpntRJT-Z90Zjaa3-qjkEXv0tnuO

Momma Fargo said...

OMG. Akcamper...I spit coffee all over. She is so fucking hilarious!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Just a suggestion. Cruise a few pawn shops.

Old NFO said...

Yep, get out, cruise the pawn shops... Two fold, bring back the 'old days' and maybe find a good deal on a 'cap' pistol... :-)

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

I am glad that you are ok, you haven't updated your blog lately. I do have a suggestion or 2, like WSF said, cruise a couple of pawn shops near your crib, if crook was a "local" they ain't gonna live far. Also check on some video camera's, the price are real good on amazon. Just a couple of ideas....hope you are doing well:)