Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, December 23, 2016

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

Bob G. is the lucky winner of the big contest! Whoop! Whoop!



Thank you for all who played along.

No, he doesn't get a Lucille.

He does receive a Stephen King book series set, a spartan challenge coin, local Indiana products, and gift card.

I have to give a big shout out to the anonymous donors who gave the items for my readers. Sorry, they don't want to be recognized, but all did it over coffee when I mentioned doing a contest for fun. They said..."why not make it more fun with prizes!" Tada!


Much love for them. They are wonderful local old farts and friends.


Today is the last day for me to be getting my last minute shopping and things done for Christmas. It is truly a Charlie Brown Christmas and I am OK with that. I told Bug I was focusing on the meal and we could celebrate by being in our jammies all day, watching Christmas movies and napping. We will go to the midnight service at our church on Saturday.


I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!

Much love to you and see you after the big day!



5 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Congrats to Bob G. And your Christmas plans are envious. I would love to just give up the day to food and tv. No! Wait! I can! Everyone is coming over on the Eve. So I will have Christmas Day off... just taking care of Judy. I am happy. But the best and safest one to you and Bug.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Whoa-de-ho-ho!!!
Well THAT just made our Christmas a LOT more merry.
I am truly thankful for all the neat stuff.
Now, if ONLY you'd drive up and deliver it IN PERSON...
(hey, WTH - I can dream...HA!)
Thanks again.

Have a great weekend and roll safe down there, Kiddo.
And may all of you enjoy a very blessed and Merry Christmas.
(pass the egg nog AND the bourbon, please)

Old NFO said...

Good for him! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Cheryl said...


Congrats to Bob on the win! Hope you and Bug are having a blessed Christmas.

Your plan for a relaxing day and going to midnight service sounds like a near perfect day to me.

entryleveljobscam said...

It is my sincere pleasure to humbly introduce to you Lee County's newest photography blog.

'The Introspective Photography of Mr. Ashley Glen Martin' available at

http://entryleveljobscam.blogspot.com/