Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Booty Kicks







I'm just functioning slightly below this wave. In case you were wondering.

School is kicking my butt. Work is busy. Life is full of surprises and fun and hobbies. The Harry Potter House is under construction because we are ripping out yucky flooring to reveal original hardwoods. Kiddo is trying to kill people while driving. I'm too poor to drink.

So I pull hair.

Did I mention everything is kicking my booty? Like all over the place.

1. My new tattoo. 2. Results of life stress.
3. This is not me. 4. This is the future me.

5 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Believe it or else...when it comes to LIFE 101, we're kinda ALL in the same boat.
Were just at DIFFERENT OARS...heh.
And please, pray that the emperor does NOT wanna go water-skiing!

Hang in there, dear.

Roll safe down there.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Life is hard and then you die is not necessarily a completely untrue quote. But that just proves that we still have time to get to better things before we pass on. Hopefully things improve and you'll be above those waves in first a canoe and then one a luxury cruise line. It will get better. I believe that and hope you will too.

Old NFO said...

Yep, we're ALL in that boat... Stroke, stroke, stroke...

Cheryl said...

Sorry your booty is being kicked but I have great faith that your booty is just developing muscle and handling the abuse. Still...hope things start calming down a bit. I would hate to see the future you lose your beautiful head of hair.

Hardwood floors under the yucky crud...that's exciting!!!

The Queen said...

I thought this was about a booty call.. I was all..YOU GO FARGO! Now I discover it is just about life.. Life can kiss my gator!