Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, January 6, 2017

Shake Ups! Shake Ups Everywhere!


It's Friday! Oh, so you didn't notice? Are you retired? On vacation? Well...due to the cold weather outside, I think the following is in order: 



Greta Van Susteren announced a big move to MSNBC.  I always liked her. Could NBC being moving back toward reporting both sides? Nah. It couldn't be that they would embrace democracy!?! This will be worth watching and seeing...

Poor Greta...many are so mean to her. They focus on her looks and not her brains. Typical. LOL. Ok. So I had to join in with this meme. Why? Am I a shallow person. Well, yes, but that's not the point. The point is...this meme is damn funny. 



Who's next? Any more abandoning the apple cart?

Are there any women left on Fox? Tucker Carlson replaced Megyn Kelly. I don't picture him being as punchy nor any eye candy to look at. But he is so nice. I guess this will be another one to watch. 

Shake ups! Shake ups everywhere! 

Meanwhile...I'm still here, still the same. Here is my latest on my serious side...read about the behind the scenes stuff...HERE. Please go check it out. They also have a Facebook page for comments. Leave some love. 

So..back to our intel issues stateside..

Is Trump really publicly outing the CIA, NSA, etc. and sharing his disbelief in the information? Is he a conspiracy theorist? I will be honest...I know how government works and I would believe the majority of information...but I also know the CIA and NSA are very secretive organizations and I think some things are left out. On this note...it is not wise to publicly shame your own national security in front of God and all the world.

Let Hollywood do that. 

Keep it mysterious. The enemies need to be jumpy. Do I think the leaks swayed the election? No. Hillary just sucked and didn't capture all her voters like she thought...or they all thought she was going to win and so they were too lazy to go cast their vote. But if it makes her feel better to blame it on hacking...so be it. 

But was the information leaked false? No one seems to deny that part. Hmm...that's what is interesting. 

Now I am not a fan of Biden, but he does crack me up sometimes. Here is the latest from a CNN report today...

"Grow up, Donald. Grow up. Time to be an adult," he said. "You're president. You've got to do something. Show us what you have. You're going to propose legislation. We're going to get to debate it. Let the public decide. Let them vote in Congress. Let's see what happens."
He continued, "It's going to be much clearer what he's for and against, and what we're for and against, now that it's going to get down to actually discussing in detail these issues that affect people's lives."
Biden also said it's "dangerous" for the President-elect to be skeptical of US intelligence agencies.
"I think it's dangerous," he said in the interview. "For a President not to have confidence in, not to be prepared to listen to the myriad of intelligence agencies from defense intelligence, to the CIA, et cetera, is absolutely mindless. It's just mindless."
There you go.
Don't worry. Omarosa is joining the White House. We will all be safe. Fuck me in the ass. 
Popcorn! Peanuts!
What are you doing this weekend? 
Me. A little personal life and I'm working on the Harry Potter House. Much needed repairs to be had. That...and it's too damn cold to go outside and work out there. Too bad we don't have enough snow for me to snowshoe. Poo. 

6 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Gretta going over to The Dark Side might have something to do with her and her husband being Scientologist.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
--I think all media source s go through this sorta thing...eventually.
(nothing stays the same, dammit)
--Agree with 'ya on knowing the gub'ment, too (first-hand knowledge in fact).
We definitely have our share of "black" agencies, and some are quite nefarious.
--Hillary was a bad candidate (lucky for the right, I think).
--Joe Biden (aka "plugs")...he's just plain LOL-worthy.
--Omarosa?? Seriously???
Secretary of Tweets?
--Yep...staying INDOORS myself (unless "absolutely necessary" as Danny Kaye said in White Christmas...heh.)
Hope you have a safe and warm weekend down there, dear.
(cuddle-time with Oliver?)

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

Yep stay inside, the weather sucks ;) I also am skeptical of the U.S. intelligence agencies, they have become political in nature, 8 years of Obama promoting hacks rather than abilities. I couldn't vote for Hillary, her sole campaign was "I have a vagina, and it is my turn." so I am glad she lost.

Stay warm and have fun dealing with the millennials lol

Old NFO said...

Follow the money... PMSNBC is hoping to attract those viewers... However, at least one pole says 90% will NOT follow either one over.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Good old slow Joe- always good for a gigglesnort.

Cheryl said...

Loved your article: 6 Things About Law Enforcement You Might Find Interesting. I did find it interesting.

I agree with you (as usual) that by speaking out about not trusting various divisions of nation security, Donald isn't winning friends. I am equally sure that doesn't bother him a bit. He seems pretty intent on pissing people off.

I thought I would lose my lunch when I saw Omarosa was given a role in the Trump administration. The next four years might mirror the reality show closer than one would hope.

Joe Biden occasionally is good for a laugh or two but I bet he knows how to play the game in DC. Donald might want to pay attention to some of those guys that have been around a while. People may not want a professional politician but I don't think they want him to go too rogue either.

This is a great time to stay indoors. It's been crazy cold here as well.