Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, February 14, 2017

LUV THEM BOOGIE MANS

Today is the day of love. And the celebration of seven slain Irish men during Prohibition. Dang that Al Capone. On Valentine's Day. What a poop! Wait. Maybe it is the remembrance of them. We don't celebrate murder, right?



How did I go from love to murder.

I must be a sicko.

Actually, today I am celebrating belly fat. Why do you ask? Because someone at work brought in frosted sugar cookies. I had to plug a couple in there. Just for the token of the day.

But really, I want you to celebrate love and not just love interests but love of all.

Go hug someone.

Well, don't make it creepy.

Or illegal.

Happy VD all you Boogie Man lovers! Thanks for stopping by. Mwah!

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
LOL - nice Sheldon meme!
---If ANYONE can go from love to murder...it's YOU (but you do it SO damn well).
Sugar cookies...now THAT is reason to cheat a bit.
I used to celebrate all that lovey-dovey stuff...when I was young and had so little responsibility...HA!
(there went many a paycheck in those days)

Today, I buy MAJOR appliances for the Missus!
(and a box of chocolate)
Romance is still alive, I guess.

Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours.

Roll safe down there, Kiddo.

Old NFO said...

Happy Valentines Day to you and yours Momma! :-)

Cheryl said...

I see the path you took from love to murder. Makes perfect sense to me. Oh, oh....maybe I am a sicko too.

Sugar Cookies and their cousins any cookie are not safe around me. I never keep sweets in my house but anyone that is holding something full of sugar is in peril of having me bite their hand off. Deprivation leads to a total lack of impulse control.