Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, April 27, 2017

Sexual Violence and Books...What the Erpie Derp?

Howdy! We are brought to you today by peas and carrots...

I am drowning in college finals and projects if anyone cares. I don't read the materials all the way and mostly skim them. Most of the time, anyway. It's a lot of text. I can't read past 10 words without falling asleep. I mean, who writes these textbooks anyway? Oh. The instructors. So boring. I write a lot of window dressing in my papers, otherwise known as bullshit. I do take my research projects seriously, however. I'm pretty exhausted. It is easier being a cop.

Yep. That's my comparison.

This is how I roll in college. 


April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month and the month is coming to an end. Please don't stop the good fight to reduce sexual violence.

 (Fargo going off the rails here)

I mean, if you choose to engage in violent sex like S & M, then that is your choice but don't force it on others. That's what I'm saying.

(back on the rails)

Anyway, I wrote a pretty bold ditty about rape culture here.   

(back off the rails)

Pass me around on Twitter and Facebook and share me like a Thursday hooker. 

I don't think that is probably very appropriate verbage near the topic, but I'm a funny person, but serious about reducing sexual violence. Make sense? Kapeesh? Kapeesh.

(derailed the train)

On the home front, Gotham City is suffering greatly and my old CPD is in turmoil. 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀You can google it or read about it everywhere because it is just sad. I might have some things to say about that later. But for now, I'm studying, studying, studying...




I'm kind of a little pscyho about getting A's. I am making up for my undergrad which was horrific and boozy in nature. I think I partied my way to a degree at UW. No, I'm pretty sure I did.

Anyperfectionistproblems, here I sit. And wait. Group presentation today. I'm going to wing it. Why? Because I do.

Luckily, I have a mouth and I can just get up in front of people and roll some bs off my tongue and my instructor will be like...

Bravo. And I will smile and say thank you. In my mind, I will think...whew...another day another good day of coming up with some fluff to impress the teacher. I got this.

I think.

Please God, it's me Fargo. Please let me get A's. 🙌🙏

4 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Not a big fan of sexual violence. Someone wants to hurt me or cause me pain for their sexual gratification, will definitely get fucked-up... then I will smoke a cigarette... or drink a beer because I don't smoke, though my fist may be. I do love books, especially ones with pictures. I'm talking intellectual books like Playboy and Gallery. Great articles there.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
---Most recently, I heard that lefties wrote text books...lol.
---We have our fair share of sexual violence in Ft. Wayne (sad to say).
Needless to say, I'm another who detests such "activities".
---Rape "culture"? That should prove worth reading.
---And, when it comes to speaking your mind as well as relating "tales from the G-Ride"...you get an "A" with each in my book.

Very good post.

Roll safe (and get an "A" for me) down there, Kiddo.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

How many of your instructors and fellow students read your blog?

Momma Fargo said...

Coffeypot...good points. Picture books.

Bob...I think people write the books with both hands. Just saying.

WSF...none. And I was joking about not reading and boring and instructor's work and stuff anyway. You know me. I am a NERD! I live it! I breath it! I R COLLEGE! Bam!