Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, May 3, 2017

'VESTIGATOR

I've been busy at school. My advisor convinced me to do summer school. What? You say? Yes. So I have a research project and a class. If I don't get the research project done, I get an incomplete. This is very very bad. My professor warned me that rarely anyone completes the project in summer. This poses bad odds against Fargo. I like to gamble? Right now I have a 4.0 GPA. I cannot get an incomplete. First, I have to pay full price and not discounted if that happens. Second, it brings my GPA down. Bah, humbug.

I'm stressed out and it doesn't even begin until May 15.

Relax, Fargo. You are worried about things which haven't even happened yet. Duh. That's how I roll. I inherited this problem from both grandmothers. Thus, you must have concluded that it is a problem which is genetic and cannot be treated. So, I just deal with it. As a neurotic prisoner of my own mind. The brain does not shut off.

In the meantime, some good news. Another article on a national front: Pursuit Magazine. I am excited. This one is a little different. You might be intrigued. Please read and comment. Share it, pass it around. Click on it 2000 times. Get some traffic going. It helps.




2 comments:

Coffeypot said...

The greates thing about getting my MBA is that I DO NOT have to deal with that shit anymore. My formal education, dealing with liberal college professors who live in their own world and not in the real world, not having to pay student fees for shit I never use, and not having to read books that don't have pictures a can put you to sleep in minutes. On the other hand, I do miss the challenge. Going to classes, meeting with team members, writing papers, reports and my Theseus kept the juices flowing. So I know you will meet the challenge and kick that project in the ass. What I like best about it is, IT IS YOU AND NOT ME having to do it.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Hey, I thought you ALWAYS had class...heh.
---Know what you mean about worrying over things not yet going on...been there, still do that.
---Gonna check that article out, too.

ROll safe down there, Kiddo.