Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Wake Up, Fools!

Here is a list of some pet peeves. Why? Because. I felt like sharing. You're welcome!

1. I really hate the fact that Soros is funding all these DA positions all over the United States in a way for him to "reshape the justice system" according to his liking. I mean, not only do I hate it, but it scares me to death. That man is really, really dangerous. People don't think so, but money can really buy you things. Some things are dangerous. What does that mean? Something nefarious, no doubt.  Cops will fry. I'm sure it includes burning all officers at the stake. You should pay attention to this. Wake up, fools! Not you. The other guys. You should sleep with one eye open. Why? Watch his reformative justice take over sentencing parameters and people will nary go to jail. Why? Because if we hold their hands, they won't be so bad. Now, I think restorative justice is necessary, but you need to do it wisely and those who do really bad should do their just time and not be slapped on the wrist.


2. I can't stand the liberal agenda on wolves. They spread lies. And many of them are in nice articles of peace in the high country and pat ourselves on the back type of shit. People believe them because they don't know what is really going on there, so they are spoon fed propaganda which they absorb as the truth. It's bullshit. Happy park. Happy animals. My ass. If you really want to know what is going on in the west, you should live there or shut thy mouth. The wolves are out of control. Herds of wild life and livestock are devastated every year. Wake up, fools! Yeah. I said it. I am mean like that. Not you. The other people.

3. Assholes. I know too many. I wish there was a shampoo to wash them away like flea and tick stuff. Or something.

4. The news. It sucks. Everywhere.

5. The perma frown on my forehead. It's making perma wrinkles. Gah.

6. I don't like being forced to live where I don't really want to live. I want to retreat to a high mountain area where I can shoot wolves and make a coat. Not really. That was just funny as hell, though.

7. I hate one of my classes right now. I am getting bad grades and I think my professor hates me too. It's sad really. I am a very nice and good student. Sigh.

8. I can't stand mouthy kids or disrespectful kids. I don't know how to change it. The parents are way messed up these days. That includes me. Our generation failed America. True story. We did it. Now we are griping about it. Ironic much?

That's enough today. Oh, yes. There is more. Most times I am pretty laid back but today I am pissy like a cat.

I know. I'm whining.

Sorry.

I will go now.

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

Nah, all good ones, and sometimes it IS good to vent a bit... Just sayin...

Bob G. said...

Momma Fa5rgo:
Except for the classes thing, it sounds a lot like I wrote this...LOL.
Seriously, we share a LOT of the troubles that society has felt to "need to share" with us regular folk.
(check my earlier post from the week and see what I mean).
And, there's nothing wrong with having a little piss & vinegar in you (now and then), especially in times like these.
Better to be pissed OFF than pissed ON, anyway...right?

Roll safe down there, Kiddo.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Better to have fire in the belly than being afraid of everyone and everything.

Mad Jack said...

Oh yes, the coyotes and wolves are our friends. They're a part of nature, and nature is beautiful!

So, like, we're going to release a group of predators into an area where they have no natural enemies and more food than they could get outside of a zoo. Watch what happens.

I've had this same argument with idiots all over the place, and they cannot seem to understand that the wolf eats the cow and the sheep - and anything else that looks like food and doesn't put up too much of a fight.

The bad news is that the coyotes are starting to interbreed with the wolves, so now instead of a 40 pound coyote you have an 80 pound wolf - and since wolves are on the endangered species list, it's illegal to shoot them.

I, by the way, saw one of these cross breeds one afternoon in Sylvania Township. I used number four shot, high velocity, and I know I nailed him at 40 yards - just a little too long for my shotgun. I haven't seen him since, but there you have it.