Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, June 22, 2017

Awesomius Randomis

How do I write thee words?

Bucket list:

1. Boating accident. (check )
1A. Near drowning incident. (check, check, check)
2. Car dying at Shoe Carnival. (check )
3. Near death experiences. (check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check)

                     Yes, I noticed #3 is up to 8. I probably had more, but those are what I remember.

                    *shudder*


I have no idea why my bucket list veers off the opposite direction of what I write down. It's like the pen lies or something.

Because my mother won't approve of the language on these memes, I apologize in advance. I can say I have given two fucks today...to all of you. Really. I do care. You held me up during some of my darkest hours when I was just an anonymous cop blogger.

Again, I apologize for the vulgarity and snarky humor. Wait. Why do you keep coming back here?

Meanwhile, politicians continue to capture the spotlight. Pelosi's own people are turning against her and the headlines read that Republicans love her because she turns her own party toward conservatives? I don't know. I don't write the garbage. I just share it. It probably means I am part of the problem.

While all this was going on, I was schooling and writing articles. Here is the latest on Criminaljusticedegree.com about what to do after you become a cop. I am slowly working on books. I am transferring them from the stone tablets to digital documents with features. Not really, but it feels that way.

Healthcare protesters are getting crazy. Once you change or take away something people feel are "rights", then they get violent. Who is going to tell them it is not a right? Those are in the Bill of Rights. Some may have also been formed from case law, but I don't see any out there about healthcare yet. It's a sham. Let's just have free healthcare for everybody, government subsidizes all and doctors will all be paid the same. Yeah. I don't think it works that way. It sounded good at the time I wrote it except for all those little loopholes and exceptions I forgot to add. I don't have any solutions, I just point out the problems.

Me? Part of the problem? I'm slipping.

I have to watch what I say and text and type these days, because now you can be tried for crimes inciting tragedies. Case in point: Michelle Carter. Her texts were awful. Truly awful. I have no words. I can't even mind channel where she was coming from or what purpose did she serve? She sounded like one of those mean girls. The significance of her case is that it is now case law. Your words can have consequences: severe ones. I think maybe kids are too immature to have phones. We didn't have these issues when I was a kid. We had party lines and you certainly didn't want to air your laundry on the phone. It also took a long time to dial and wait, so by the time the process was complete, you forgot what you were going to say. Face to face communication was where most of that was at.

Of course the GOP shooting at the baseball game has flooded your news feed everywhere. I find it odd that the FBI ruled it just an assault and not a targeted assassination or domestic terrorist act. Hate crime? I don't know. Maybe they are trying to scale down these incidents. Next thing you know, they will be labeling them as an abandoned vehicle problem or malicious mischief. Disorderly conduct?

Check out this article on firearms safety. Quick! Read now before all thing warm and fuzzy that go bang become a hot topic of gun control again. Oh wait. Too late. You might see a pic of me on there somewhere. Enjoy the articles. Give me some feedback if you wish. Pass me around like a Thursday hooker.
It's true.


3 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
---Your bucket list and MINE are VERY different.
My list:
WAKE UP (check)
And that's about it for me...LOL.
---Pelosi? STFD and STFU!
---I will read the "crim-justice" column (promise)
---Healthcare protesters? Someone needs to school them in the DIFFERENCE between RIGHTS and PRIVILEGES...period!
---LOVE the Foghorn Leghorn meme. That's a keeper.
---Sure, words may have consequences, but the way some people CHOOSE TO REACT to them is THEIR problem...NOT ours, kapeesh? Most of the time, they just take things OUT OF CONTEXT. Again, THEIR problem, not ours.
---Party lines - the old school "fakebook" of it's time.
---Today's FBI seems to have tossed REASON out the effin window.
---From what I looked at so far, that FIREARMS SAFETY column looks REAL informative (and yes, there are some out there who NEED this a lot more than the rest of us, believe you me)..
very good post.

Roll safe down there, Kiddo.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Living on the edge, eh?

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

Yeah we come here for the snarky Meme's and the hot babe that runs the joint....Hows that ;)

Obulgler care has been here 6 years, long enough for it to become entrenched and the people to expect another benefit. And once you try to remove it, you get the temper tantrums, This ain't going away quietly.