Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Bigly Stupid

Of course I have to weigh in on this ridiculous Tweeter war with CNN and sadly now their strongarming a redditor. And they published the story? I mean, come on!

It keeps getting worse as the battle over the CNN memes floods the social media world. Then CNN responds by saying HansA**holeSolo or whatever his handle is called and said he didn't feel threatened by CNN's call to destroy the meme or else he will be identified ultimatum. Like we believe that's true. Or maybe it is, but it still sounds coerced. What a bunch of dufusses. I know I didn't spell that correctly, but just go ahead and meme me about it.

In other news, NYPD officer was slain, a soldier was killed in Afghanistan, and over 100 were shot in Chicago over the holiday weekend. And a photograph might prove Amelia Earhart did not die in a plane crash. BUT...CNN can't let go of a meme. I've never heard of such a preposterous thing. At least to this date.

I do love how Twitter is now flooded with CNN memes. Let me share a couple or two or three:





Just when I think the world can't get any stupider. Bigly. 

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
That's why I keep my "social media" footprint as small as possible. Only do blogging.

I head about the female NYPD officer shot (and killed) in her CP-RV...prayers to her friends, and family.
Did NOT hear about 100 people shot in Chi-Town, but with the way that city is, should come as NO surprise to ANYONE with a few firing brain cells.

Maybe some day, they'll kill each other COMPLETELY off?
Hey, we can hope.
It's that innocent victim thing that gets in the way.

Bigly stupid, indeed.

Good post.

Roll safe (and sound) down there, Kiddo.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo'

CNN is really doing wonders to their reputation with this antic, they believe that they are soo omnipotent that they can do as they wish with no repercussion. Cause and effect, LOL and there is a hulk and Loki meme running around that is the best so far :)