Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, July 24, 2017

Lifing: Used In A Sentence

Well, the grades are in. I am happy to announce (boast) that I received A's. This is quite a feat since I flunked my first quiz in one class and it was extraordinarily difficult or hard, if you will. I included both words for all those penial or penile people. Some have difficulties, some have erections. Just saying.

Where did that come from?

Who. the. hell. knows.

What are you doing while our country implodes? I'm just lifing. It's a difficult task. (Notice I did not use hard)

I am going to entertain you with a new exciting post here. I'm in lights! Go read it: please and thank you. Yes, I mean the whole thing.

I am on official summer break for exactly 4 weeks. Next up, books! You will want them.

Join me tomorrow for the first review.

5 comments:

Tennessee Grammie said...

4.0 Awesome! So proud of you and your continued hard work. You're on track to beat my GPA if you keep it up, and I hope you do!!

Coffeypot said...

Congrats on the "A"'s. But I would expect nothing less of you... except maybe a "B" or a "C". Those are good, too... except in getting a Masters Degree. Oh well, I know you will do your best, above and beyond.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
--I would expect no less from you as far as grades go. Congrats.
--You had me at superhero...I'll be sure to read it.

Have a well-deserved time "off".
Roll safe down there, Kiddo.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

Congrats on the 4.0. It says a lot that you are willing to go back to school and deal with the education system with the strange professors and the snowflakes.

Cheryl said...

Congrats on the As. (although, I never doubted that you wouldn't ace your classes)

I am always in awe of what you had to do as an officer. The minute I would have to attend to a gravely injured child, I would QUIT my job. I am not exaggerating here...the VERY first auto accident that I had to deal with would of been the last one for me. I do think first responders are in fact HEROs.