Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, August 21, 2017

Bicycles. We all need bicycles...

The eclipse is today. Mass hysteria, suicide pacts, and for those Zodiac readers...chaos. I think it will just be an unusually dark day with less sunshine than most. But aside from that, I will not be partaking in any hysterical nonsense nor will I be running for the mountains because the end of world is upon us.

Good grief.

Has the world lost it's common sense? Wait. Don't answer that. Like a good cop, we often know the answers to the questions we are about to ask.

In case you have missed my latest articles on Law Enforcement Today...here they are:

1: Law Enforcement Mom: How Police Work Ruined me as a Mother

2: The Search for the Entire Truth: Insuring the Integrity of the Proof

They are remarkably opposite content types. One is humorous, one has a lot of deep content. Hope you enjoy them. You might also pass me around to your friends if you liked them. It generates interest and ultimately, it is nice to still be employed because your posts do not just sit in cyber space unread. Just a thought.

In other news, the war on cops continues and more officers' lives were lost over the weekend.

Additionally, protests continue and the president can't seem to win favor anywhere no matter how he approaches these demonstrations.

I don't even want to go down that rant, because I unplugged from most of the news feeds this weekend due to a possible implosion event: PIE. This is not a bowel problem, but a brain problem. And sadly, it does not involve any treat called pie. It is because no one anywhere is being reasonable or working together.

I will just call this moment in time: The Great Divide. Pitiful.

There are no big girl panties available anywhere anymore because apparently no one is wearing them and no one is doing constructive change for the better.

I think I will retreat to that mountain and watch as the world inhabitants beat each other since they only think violence is the answer now.

Do not come find me. The mountains are more secure than the Witness Protection Program. I will blend in and identify as a tree.


Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
---You and I are of a like mind when it comes to the world being a bit on the messed up side.
---I will check out those articles. I find them very well presented.
---I heard that SIX (total) officers were shot...that's despicable!
---I hear you with all this violent behavior for the sake of NOTHING.
---We're pretty secure here up at the "Fortress"...heh.
And the only way we're watching the eclipse is on TV's Science Channel (live).
Pass the brews.

Good Monday "almost rant".

Roll safe down there, Kiddo.

Old NFO said...

Actually eight if you count the two in NYC. Roll safe, and yes, two GOOD stories, two entirely different directions! Well done!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

The mountains are fine if you can find a parking spot.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

Very good article, I missed the eclipse, I prefer sleep more, the perils of nightshift. As far as the war on cops goes, I blame a lot of that on the last president, he has stirred up racial animus to such a degree and the media happily carrying the water for one cause over another. The left is pushing real hard and doubling down in arrogant. I fear for the country. Your articles were excellent "Her mom is in Prison" *Snort*, There almost went the Arnold Palmer I was drinking, LOL.