Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, August 24, 2017

Cop Accessories Are Important

Occasionally, I sift through my old journal entries. Perhaps I find one that should be published. Many times, I've stuck my nose in there and either shake my head or start giggling at the memories. 

I have been reflecting on what police work was and what it has come to be. It certainly is a different time. I'm wiser. I have grown out of that impermeable shield I thought I had. I was pretty arrogant at times when it came to my confidence of walking into danger without being killed or at least jumped. 

Today I may approach things a lot different. There is one thing to keep in mind that has changed. People did not believe it right or the norm to attack cops, ambush them, or even physically push the badge. Well, that was mostly true, unless they were running from the law, high, drunk, or stupid. They were not your average sober person who all of sudden feels rage at the blue. 

There were fights, runners, and people talking back or flat out refusing orders. Sure, I had many tussles. But, only once or twice did I think they wanted to kill me. People look at cops differently. Violence is real. So when you read this story, know it was a different time and I might have been a little bit stupid. 




So here is the story. Click the link here. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Well, I know what I'M gonna be reading over the weekend.
(when dealing with people, always use your off-gun hand ('cause we know where the OTHER hand should always be, right?)

;)

Stay safe down there.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

I was looking for this article yesterday, it was on my blogroll, but the article wasn't there. But anyway...I said the same thing about Pizza delivery, back in "The day" they would just rob you. and leave. Now they would rob you, then shoot you to build street Cred amongst their fellow homies. Not like it used to be. The problem is that now life is "cheap", people no longer value life and each other, it is all about "me".