Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Things That Are So Wrong Go Viral

So weird these last few days. I have been hooked to the weather reports like a crack addict. Many prayers up for all those who had to endure Harvey and Irma. They are a couple of assholes.

The devastation around the path is horrible and I feel for all those people. If you can help in any way, please do. I do what I can.

I've been getting anonymous packages. The first one was an exploding can of dicks. My daughter laughed pretty hard. The second was some nice kitchen stuff. I have eliminated some people including all ex-husbands. This seems to be friendly fire.

In my neck of the woods, I have been operating at a float level. Call me a bobber.  I don't plow through the waves and I have not been under them yet, but I feel the surge of school getting a good slow start. My statistics course has already proven to be challenging. I received a 100% on the first one and an 85% on the second. Blah. And the hard part hasn't even started. Can't wait. I like statistics about as much as being sprayed in the eye with cayenne pepper infused manure.

Anymisery, I struggle. And to top it off, my advisor wants me to take the second class of stats next semester. All these students are like..."it beats another research project or additional thesis." I'm over in my corner going, "Nah. It don't."

Today I say fuck those numbers. I have software to do my work for me. For reals. How come the high schools can get away from teaching the basics and college is still in the stone ages? Just a thought. Asking for a friend.

Statistics became a super discovery and somebody thought it was a good idea at the time. Then it went viral. I need to find those people.








Meanwhile as I pout over trivial things, I read today that possible a significant number (10) of uncontacted tribal members were murdered by gold miners.

I can't tell you how sick that makes me feel deep in my guts. I really think those miners need to be tortured like terrorists before jailed forever like caged rats. Seriously, I have no mercy for pure evil.

Wow. I think I need to cool off on my sadistic thoughts. Nope. They are still there.

In fact, that's another job for Liam Neeson.


I think this Elmo video seriously disturbed me and makes me sad. But I keep watching it and looking at his poor face with fear in it. I'm sure he was crying out not to do it, but those sick bastards did it anyway just to make a name for themselves on the internet.


There is just something wrong about destroying a super cute stuffed creature that all he ever did to you was love you, snuggle,  and wait for you to get home. I mean, really. The world has become such a harsh place. It's a good thing I became callused as a cop, otherwise, I don't know if I could survive.

Stay tuned for some more good stuff coming later in the week.


Why are you still here?

Go home.

Do something productive.

6 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
---Welcome to the world as it now IS...(and shouldn't be).
I don't know when all this crap decided to hit SO many fans (musta been a Thursday)
--- Can't speak to "statistic" other than the fact that they can be manipulated to suit whoever chooses to screw with them to serve themselves...how's that?
Do I get an "A"?
---One thing I have become too damn aware of...people get their rocks off on whatever is "sensational", and that might even mean hurricane coverage (or charring an Elmo for the hell of it).
Seriously, the social TRIPE that pops up on video these days is enough to make your eyes bleed.
People are focused on dumb shit and don't seem to give a rip about what's REALLY important in life. They just want to be "entertained" and at ANY cost.
Yep, it's fast becoming BIZARRO WORLD.
And folks like us are becoming "riders on the storm", as it were.

Good rant.

Roll safe down there, Kiddo.

Coffeypot said...

I hate that Elmo didn't make it. But it would have been better if it had been Barney.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

CoffeyPot is right, should have been Barney. And yes, I am being productive...I am checking out your blog...so there :P

VEG said...

Firstly, happy birthday fine lady! :) Hope your day is wonderful.

Secondly, I hardly recognize this world right now. It's so heartbreaking that I've started seeking out photos of cute dogs and cats and like...cupcakes, to get me through the heartless internet.

Thirdly, wine.

Fourthly, that is probably not a word but I have now invented something today.

Fifthly, the Elmo thing hurts my heart a little bit.

Sixthly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Momma Fargo said...

Bob...I have neglected you so this week. Gah. And everyone. I must read. Thanks for the visit and comments. Love you to pieces. But not like Elmo pieces.

Coffeypot...It was horrific!

Mr. G...how's it hanging? Wait. Inappropriate. Thanks for stopping in. Love ya!

VEG...Oh, how I have missed you so! That sounds creepy, doesn't it. I love your list firstly and lastly. Your words are like budda baby! You make sense. I wish the world did. Let's mourn Elmo over wine.

Anonymous said...

Better Elmo than a human. Spouse was on a big Navy boat and a guy was too close to the jet when the engines turned on. Spouse said the entire boat smelled like bacon. Spouse could not eat bacon for a good 4 years after that.

Accidents like that happened more often than you think.