ISP say they cannot include nor exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect. I'm stumped by that, but it is what it is. I guess we will wait and see.
Vegas. Geez. What can we say about that? It is gut wrenching. Prayers up to all! ugh. I have no words right now.
Nor do I think it is a time or place to use political platforms to take a stance, but alas, those are in the news as well.
What shocks me about this is the abundance of fake information circulating early on. Wow. Now you have all different conspiracies going in and around all this stuff. Plus the armchair quarterbacks who know nothing about firearms, advantage points, and physics. I just can't even go there.
So I am flipping a bitch. That's what we call turning around in Wyoming. Yep. I am going a different direction today.
You get Fargo news:
1. The Harry Potter house is getting slowly but surely sanded and repainted on the outside. Yes, it is happening at turtle speed. Why? Because tortoises are in charge and we can only do so much with life and school and kiddo and kiddo school and dogs and stuff.
2. School is rolling. This semester is making my brain hurt.
3. I'm fat as a cow. Super fat. BUT..I reached a milestone that I can now bench 100 pounds in 3 sets of 5, 10, and 12. That's a big deal for me. It's not a max...I don't know what that is right now. It is repetition and strong sets.
4. Here are the latest articles on Law Enforcement Today:
Teachers Having Sex
So strangely enough, the Teachers having sex thing is super hot and the boobs have failed. I mean 40 views as of now. Oh, man. That is an epic fail in journalism. No one wants to hear about breast cancer stories.
5. I seem to be a plateau in life. I really need some motivation. Maybe it was mid-terms or something. Not sure. I'm like a blah potato chip stale in the bag.
6. I really want a Glock 43.
7. It's raining and I have no umbrella. Well, I do, but it is in my car. Nuts.
8. I need more sleep and more coffee.
Have a great day and hug the ones you love.