So let us give a statement of the problem:
1. People are killing cops. More so than before.
2. We have school shootings. More so than before. School is out for the summer. Relief.
3. Bullying is now a policy and might become law.
4. Terrorists are prevalent in every country. Attacks usually accompany them.
5. Gas is almost $3.00 a gallon and was over that a few weeks ago. We still drive. Like everywhere. We showed them supply and demand manipulation. Not.
6. Media are part of the problem but claim to have all the answers. Yet, they lie, skew, and cheat to pass an agenda. Look at what they have taught generations.
7. We have raised entitled brats because we wanted to give them more because we had more and suffer not. Yikes. We didn't pass on the coping skills.
8. Technology took away social skills.
9. Our rights are being chiseled away all in the name of public safety. This includes all rights, not just the 1st and 2nd amendments.
10. No one suffers any consequences. Prison does not work. The justice system does not have punishment fit the crimes. Reform is just a word.
11. Chicken Little used to be a moral of the story. Now it is the way of the world.
I could go on. But those are some basic observations. Amidst all this doom and gloom, I found some hope of humanity and respect left in our nation. Where? At a baseball game.