Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Sunday, July 14, 2013

Behind the Shield

This week...I will tell you a secret on how Fargo managed to get the best police training...bar none...
It might involve this. It might not. This was my last g-ride...assigned as my take home vehicle. I called it my go fast vehicle.




It might involve this. It might not. And yes...these were sent to me. Is he soliciting, bragging, or enticing? Or none of those. Maybe he is antagonizing or challenging me. To what? You might ask.
 
One thing is for sure...you might be surprised. Fargo might have some 'splaining to do. However, the story is not gross, nor will it disappoint you. It's not illegal or immoral. It might have some sadness, but lots of coolness. At least in my eyes, and that doesn't say much since you read SKM. LOL.
 
It's not your usual police story.
 
And no one knows. Why? Because I have kept this secret for many years.
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a damn tease.. lol Queenie..

gowestferalwoman said...

well then.. it wont be a secret if you tell... LOL

Momma Fargo said...

It's not a bad secret! And yes, it will not be secret anymore!

If I tell.

Blake said...

Not the pictures I expected here... Well, maybe so, but.....

Tell all!

Momma Fargo said...

Blake...All in good time. ;)