Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Gavel This!

Well, all is wonderful in the world of serial killer court procedures today! It's like releasing a strait jacket. Maybe. I kind of like those cozy things.

I have a new found pep in my step.

Or perhaps it's also due to the 6 pounds I shed last week from my excessive running habits. Not that I am complaining. It's all good! I might be able to finish those fall races without crawling to the finish line.

In other news...here is the newest from Shinedown...pretty awesome...unless it's directed at you from a creeper. Well, could you ignore him or her just for the duration of a good song? I could suffer for 4 minutes...possibly.  I've endured worse!


Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Kristine said...

One of my favorite bands!! Thank you for making my day! :)

Momma Fargo said...

Kristine, you are most welcome and have a blessed day! I am sure you were surprised it wasn't rap music. LOL

Coffeypot said...

I just hope you had a chance to out him for the asshole he is and maybe reclaim some of the money he took from you under false pretenses. I hope the judge gave him 5 years in the electric chair and 20 years in the basement of an outhouse.

Momma Fargo said...

Coffeypot,
[sigh] I am taking it as a complete loss..no $$ recovery, no emotional paybacks, no revenge, no court outings...just goodbye. Sometimes you just have to chalk it up to a bad choice and move on. I believe I can do fine all by myself. And I can honestly say...all I got from this marriage was a t-shirt. After all, he missed out because I am so TOTALLY awesome! His loss.

So...heck with that and on to using men for sex. ;)

Masshole Mommy said...

I like Shinedown. They are totally under-rated.

Momma Fargo said...

Masshole Mommy,

I agree!

Angelwithatwist said...

See there would have been a court outing at my suspicions as to who he really was. How many women would have breathed a sigh of relief for your strength to defend them?? Not sure I still wouldn't put a bug in someone's ear about it and let them look into it.. sorry prick.

Momma Fargo said...

He is who he really is, Angel. His name is his, his personality just came out of the dark slowly but surely and I thought I could make it OK. I just didn't realize I'm not Helen Keller.