Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Sunday, July 28, 2013

PARK THE CAR and BE "TOED"..

Here's page 96 for ya, Yuri!

Coming home from work as a delivery driver, popo has the street blocked off in front of the house I'm renting.  Students are "rioting" (being drunk-ass punks) on the adjacent street. This is downtown Ann Arbor, and there is no place to park. You have to pay rent for your parking spot.  I show the officer my ID - has my address - and say, "I'm just going home."
 
COP: "You can go, but your car ain't passing through"

YURI: "Fine, I'll leave it here, knock on the door when you guys are done and I'll move it."

COP: "You leave it, I'll have it towed."

YURI: "Where would you like me to park it, officer?  I have a paid space over there." Again pointing to the house.

COP: "Well if you're going to be a crybaby about it, go on home."

Only bad experience I've had with the popo.  No 19 year old male likes being called a crybaby by ANYBODY.  But in the officer's mind I may have been another entitled punk he would have to tear gas again.
 
*********************************
Yes, he was an ass. Maybe he was fed up with kids and as far as you looked, you were another one. Or maybe he was just an ass. LOL
 
It happens. Assholes are every where. Oy.

4 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

Thank you, Yuri! I enjoyed your emails. And no...you don't have to stop with the page numbers. I like to torture you. Now you will ruin all my fun if you lay down and take it as an artistic choice. LOL

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Reminds me of the one ticket I got...for going through a GREEN light (in Philly).
That was ages ago.
Guess his ticket book wasn't QUITE empty.

Put a bad taste in my mouth for the 5-0...for a while.

It's like ONE "oh shit" wipes out those TEN "attaboys" they earned over time.

Law of averages, I suppose...and police DO tend to follow the law.

Stay safe out there.

Anonymous said...

MommaFargo,

If it makes you feel any better, when I say "artistic choice", I make little air quotation marks with my fingers and make a face like I'm sucking a lemon.

:-)

-Yuri

Momma Fargo said...

LOL. You crack me up, Yuri! I am sitting here snickering at my desk.