Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, July 5, 2013

PoPo Happenins'

Serial Killer Monday has been changed to Serial Killer Whenever I Feel Like It since many were not keen on waiting a week for new chapters. Hopefully I am not bombarding you or boring you to death with the reads. If so...ignore it and click away, I guess.

I have had many questions as to whether this series is fact or fiction. I like to call it a blend. Privately, I may tell you which parts are real, however, on here...it is just a story of imagination blended with my experiences in the cophood. Some of you may know which events in this story may have been taken out of real life context. I think all authors do that in some form or another. I am not Kathy Reichs or Patricia Cornwell, however. I only wish I was that fantabulous.

Let me know if you can't take anymore of this torturous, long, and drawn out fodder. I'm sure I could come up with other things to publish. Or...I could just be telling you that and make you suffer through this just like the rest of us behind this monitor. Us, you say? Yes, all my personalities. LMAO.

The suspense is killing me. Is it you?

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Keep it coming! As disturbing as it is, I'm hooked!

Wrexie said...

don't stop now!

GunDiva said...

I think I've heard Jimmy Buffett call it "fictional fact, or factual fiction" :)

Allenspark Lodge said...

Flack? Friction? Ficfack?

What ever, just keep it coming.

Bill