Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, July 17, 2013

PoPo Trivia

Thanks for all the emails of encouragement and support! I appreciate them very much. I was looking through some old posts as Bill was a little poo-pooed ( ducking and running) when he went to read some old stories that I had taken them down. So...Bill, all in good time, I will republish some of the good ones that didn't make it into the book. As well, I have some that have never been published on the blog, so there will be some mix and match. Have had a lot of emails asking me all kinds of questions in the last week, so if I did not answer them personally, I apologize. Shoot me another one if you will and I will be more careful as not to do a massive delete. Sometimes I get bombarded by advertising, jokes, and whatnot and get carried away. Several of you asked me some trivia questions...so here goes...and you asked me...don't blame me if they are silly...

1. Which concert did I actually pay to go see?

a. Nelly
b. The Game
c. Reba
d. The Moody Blues
e. Billy Currington

2. Which concert was my most dangerous?

a. Poison
b. Tech 9
c. Ludacris
d. Charlie Daniels Band
e. Rascal Flatts

3. Am I currently dating anyone?

a. Are you on crack?
b. Hell to the no.
c. Really?
d. Is this a serious question
e. Does that include wine with myself on my porch at night?

4. How do I have such a crazy life?

a. I got a hold of some good crack.
b. I'm blessed that way.
c. It is what it is.
d. I was abducted by aliens.
e. Isn't everyone's life like this?

5. Favorite thing to do alone.

a. Can't tell you that, it's personal.
b. Go to movies.
c. Run
d. Read.
e. All of the above.

6. If you get all these questions right, you get...

a. nothing
b. a book
c. Fargo memorabilia....i.e. one of my badges
d. golf clap and a cyber high five
e. a date, the fruit

7 comments:

Blake said...

ADDDED

Still mad about the book...

Momma Fargo said...

Blake...No on some. Yes on others. Don't get mad. You can use it to start fires.

Blake said...

I am going to guess 1 and 2 are wrong. Start fires? I have much better things to do that with.

One good thing about arson training, you get taught how to do it right.

Momma Fargo said...

Blake...possibly. :)

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:

1-C (I'd pay for C&D only)
2-C (Been to Daniels - tame)
3-E (I did like "A", though)
4-B (aren't we ALL?)
5-E (just not all AT ONCE)
6-C (I can dream)

There 'ya go...musta got 'em ALL wrong...LOL.

ROll safe out there.

Momma Fargo said...

Bob G.

Yes on some. No on others. And on 6...cloud 9 to be exact. I worked hard for those dang things.

Slamdunk said...

I am late so not reading the comments...

1) A--I remember your cruiser thumped quite often

2)D-- Guessing Charlie Daniel

3) B--because all of the above was not an option

4) C--but if it is D, I could have included you in my Monday alien post

5) D--Smart people like to read--you are smart

6) A--C is fun, but hopefully you will distribute it better than me--more than a dozen years later and my collection is sparse