Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, July 29, 2013

Quiet On The Frontier

So...which topic or post did you find most interesting?

And no, I'm not talking about my boobs, so that one does not count, WSF.

Did you agree or disagree with anything said by myself or a reader?

I am surprised I am not receiving heat for the dog answer. I wait with "baited" (Starbucks coffee and oatmeal, mixed with a little Crest toothpaste) breath. So...sound out your opinions, or forever hold your breath...and forever is a long time.

I would like to thank all of you for your emails, comments, and Facebook messages. It was interesting and fun!

And if you can't get enough...LIKE The Boogie Man Is My Friend on Facebook or find me personally out there and follow along.

You might ask how I find time to do emails, Facebook, and blogging amongst my normal life and workouts. The truth is...I am a speed typist. And work at a desk, now. And technology is a pain in my life. However, when I am seated at the computer writing a book late at night, it's nice to have something else to distract me from the mundane writing unless I'm on a roll. I may end the "bookfest" for a fall vacation. I need a life, that is all I can say. When the daughter comes home, perhaps I will get one. Or be a Supermom at least.

In the off chance I should take a vacation, you will know...or think I have died.

You might also like to tag along with the Casper Police Department Facebook page as I am finding it completely entertaining as of late. A riot, in fact. Simple things amuse me.

5 comments:

VandyJ said...

It's always interesting to look in from the outside after having the inside perspective. Or something like that, if you can follow what I said or mean. It's early on a Monday. I plead caffeine deficiency.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I think that you have been offered a unique opportunity to let everyone know what goes on out in the "badlands", as well as what's going on between the ears, upstairs.
And you have done an impeccable job (imho).
Life provides the venue...all we need is the time, the motivation and the attitude to see whatever comes along through to it's end, good or bad.
That's called learning 101.
You've got a gold star there.

Stay safe out there.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Plus, you've been doing endorsements on Linked in. THANK YOU!

Even if Bug won't admit it, you're already a Supermom.

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading, my friend.
xoRobyn

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

And yes I did like the boobs..I am a guy;) So far I havn't really seen anything that you have posted that I disagreed with. You have a different perspective them most due to your experience as "da Bronze" what can I say, I liked Mad Max. and your book that you wrote really edjamacated me on how serial killers and those that prey on children operated. It makes me more vigilant for my kid and those that are in my charge when I do boy scout/cub scout activities. Keep on writing and we will keep on reading...with the occasional comment thrown in.

Anonymous said...

I think the Casper Police Department fan page, throws those officers under the bus. I hate it. They deserve more respect than they get there. Not a fan of the fan page. BUT you already knew that shit.

The least they could do is let Wheels say Hi to me on there.. asshats
The Queen