Thursday, October 20, 2016
(1) Some say you attract what you are. Stop the bus. I am not evil. Friends counteracted with the fact that is in fact true. Fargo is not evil, but I worked in law enforcement with evil suspects for years. Apparently, they feel I have bad energy attached to me from these days.
Well, fuck you, evil cloud.
I reject that theory. I do not believe that what happens in life to me is luck, supernatural, or malevolent. It doesn't mean I don't believe in that stuff. I am just not applying it to my circumstances.
(2) Some say I am a fixer and so my personality cannot help glob onto someone or something that needs to be fixed. No. I can't fix anything. I usually have to call someone to do that.
(3) I am predestined to be a martyr.
Fuck me in the ass. I reject this notion as well. I will not die, I am invincible! To the tower!
(4) Bad luck.
I'm not sure I believe in luck.
(5) Some experts call this a syndrome in a person's mind called, "external locus of control." It is a fatalism where people start believing they can do nothing to change their lives.
Well, hell! We all know I do not have this disease. Your locus of control isn't passed down genetically from generation to generation. Is it learned? If it doesn't work for us, can't we change it? I know this theory is false, so I super reject this idea! Next!
(6) So I went to the experts. GOOGLE. I googled my problems. I found this: "Remember whatever you pay attention to grows in your mind." (Lifehack)
Fuck me in the ass!
All I pay attention to is serial killer shows and studying bad guys.
Now I know what is wrong with me.
To remedy this, I have started to watch reruns of Mr. Rogers and I am currently reading How To Build Grass Huts.