Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, July 28, 2017

Check Your Boobies, Franks, and Beans

A word from our sponsor:


Thank you for sticking around even when it gets dusty in here.

I am eager to share with you some new things next week. Stay tuned. Check out my last book review, it was a great read! You will have to go back a post because I am too lazy to link it up here. Upcoming are some products everyone is going to be interested in and another book review.

While our country's news is filled with a failed healthcare bill, crazy talk in the White House, and lots of police murders, it is imperative we sit down and decompress with coffee, a beer, or the birdies. Seriously, if we don't get away from all this nonsense, we will go bonkers.

I am a political science major, so I eat, drink, and breathe the stuff...but it is pushing me to a ginormous headache.

Lucky for you while I am on my 4 week summer vacay, I have been writing. What? Not much on the books, but a lot on articles and future research work.

Cancer awareness is always a priority. So, check your boobies. Men, you too.

Contrary to popular belief, males can get breast cancer as well. Although more rare, it is not unheard of and besides, it is always good to check your moobs along with your franks and beans.

Get 'er done.
Some profound words with boobs. Why? Because boobs sell.

Remember to keep moving forward for positive change and if you have to unplug for a few days, do so.

Here are the latest on Law Enforcement Today: (linky dinks provided for your convenience)

1. Public Service is Greater Than Yourself
2. Keeping Up The Superhero Syndrome Produces Challenges
3. The Boogie Man Manufactures Broken Souls In Our Children

My latest on criminaljusticedegree.com:

1. From Books to Blues

Hope you find them interesting. Pass me around like a high dollar hooker if you don't mind. Traffic keeps me employed. And believe me, single momhood is getting more tight with grad school and the kiddo getting close to high school graduation. Plus, I really enjoy writing for these sites. Most of all, I hope you read them and share them because you liked the writing. If you don't like it, preface your Faceplant post with: This is stupid shit. Really, any traffic is good. LOL.

Happy Weekend! Happy People!

4 comments:

Akcamper said...

As all the books you recommend are interesting, I went to Amazon and checked out Robert K Tanenbaum. I was not disappointed! He is a very prolific writer, there are 29 books in the Butch Karp series alone. I am going to have to invest in Amazon Prime before I go broke!

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Hey, with four weeks off, there should be time to make a run up here to The Fort (and stop by for coffee)...heh.
And, it's also a good time to get some work done around the Harry Potter House.
(sorry to bring that up, but houses need some TLC once in a while)
Those weeks will FLY by...they always do.

Enjoy your "you" time.
Have a great weekend and roll safe down there, Kiddo.

Old NFO said...

Enjoy! And it's good to see your posts. You ARE doing well!

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

My last post didn't make it...dang, I was making comments about the "Dice Man" getting hired and I just find out from Drudge that the "Dice Man" is gone. *wow*